Minibike engine engaging without throttle.

For some reason my minibike wants to go without any throttle? I messed with the spring to see if it was sticking or not and it wasnt Ill check again to make sure but what else could be causing this? My bike did tip over a few days ago and gas came somewhere think maybe the overflow.

Does it make a grinding, scraping noise after you start it?
Does it have a centrifugal clutch on it?
Have you ever oiled the bushing in your clutch?

Ya Ive oiled the clutch before even using it. It runs good but after I stop it wants to go and if I lift the tire itll speed up. Ill check the throttle again and re oil the clutch just in case

Oh ya its ran fine with it just seems after it tipped over this started happening. Idk what the hecks going on. When I get back Ill double check a few things.

Minimichael

Is it idling higher after the fall? Maybe your throttle cable got tweaked? I've had a similar issue on one where if I turned the handlebars to the left it caused the rpms to increase. Zip tied to the frame too snuggly.

And what side did it fall on?

I think I fixed it...gave it some more oil on the clutch and hasnt done it yet. Weird...I oiled it up before. Thanks guys. Ill post back if it continues and Ill double check the cable.

Depending on how much time you spend "climbing" or "accelerating", you should oil your clutch every time you ride it, especially if you are a full grown man.;)