Wanted scrub brake setup for manco yard kart

Hi everybody!

I recently found and bought back my childhood go kart. The rear section behind the seat is completely butchered. I’m planning on restoring it back to original. Does anyone have a scrub brake setup they would sell? I’ll attach some pictures of what I’m looking for.
Thanks!!
IMG_4556.png IMG_4557.png

I can fabricate that set up for you. Then just have the local muffler shop weld it to the frame for 25bucks or there’s a whole roller for sale locally I was going to grab for just the wheels for another project and was going to weld a spare set of live axle bearings brackets and go live axle. I’d sell you the the whole brake setup I’d switch to disc brake if I do buy the kart if you buy the brake set up I’ll grab it. I’ll Babette put my radio flyer ray rod build on hold. Witch is why I had the live axle bracket for a rat rod kart build.

I can fabricate that set up for you. Then just have the local muffler shop weld it to the frame for 25bucks or there’s a whole roller for sale locally I was going to grab for just the wheels for another project and was going to weld a spare set of live axle bearings brackets and go live axle. I’d sell you the the whole brake setup I’d switch to disc brake if I do buy the kart if you buy the brake set up I’ll grab it. I’ll Babette put my radio flyer ray rod build on hold. Which is why I had the live axle bracket for a rat rod kart build.
Hi Catmx007,

I’ll definitely buy the brake setup from you. I’d also buy the rod from the foot pedal to the lower mount to actuate the scrub brake too. I’m Eric and I’m in Benson, MN 56215. I’ll try to private message you my shipping info and phone number. If you could send a couple pictures of the go kart brake setup your looking at buying, that would be awesome! Thanks for the reply!