SKAT KITTY Clutches

O.J.Didit

2 clutches for Skat Kitty minibike. These are the hard to find 3" diameter clutches that fit under the original style chain cover.

Both clutches are 12 tooth. One of the clutches has a 5/8" bore which will slip right on the original 2 1/2 HP engine. The other is a 3/4" bore that can work on a variety of engines and can also be sleeved down to 5/8" to fit a 2 1/2 HP engine. The 5/8" clutch shows some rash on the hub however the bore is in good shape.

Sold as pair, will not separate.

$300.00 plus $20.00 shipping

PM or post response on this thread.

O.J.

DSC_0020 - Copy (2).JPG DSC_0021 - Copy.JPG DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0022 - Copy (2).JPG DSC_0026.JPG DSC_0027 - Copy.JPG

O.J.Didit

I cannot say that these clutches have actually come off of a Skat Kitty bike. They are Noram mfg. I have used these clutches and they work well.

They are 12 tooth and if you actually ride your Skat Kitty you are well aware that they were geared way too low and though they can climb a wall they have a top speed of about 13 MPH at max rpm.

I have found that changing the gear diameter [tooth count] at the jackshaft under the chain cover will make for a much more rideable bike so tooth count at the engine is really only relative to what you want for final wheel speed.

If you are a 100% correct person who wants to only look at your bike, these are probably not for you. These clutches are more suited for the person who wants to enjoy riding their bike occasionally.

Sorry if this ad created any confusion.

O.J.

Wish I’d of known this years ago I’ve given away a few of these. Or tossed them when I got new replacement clutch. Now days I keep everything even rupp nuts and bolts lol