Recent content by Broncco DaveO

1. Broncco DaveO

Is there anybody out there that specializing in old Italian Broncco TX mini bikes??

Thank you, It had the old part list from inside the tool canister,but I'm guessing there Italian Aspera part numbers. No luck with then.
  2. Broncco DaveO

Hello, Need a little help locating a seat cover for my 1971 Broncco TX-1.Thanks for any help!

Hello, Need a little help locating a seat cover for my 1971 Broncco TX-1.Thanks for any help!
  3. Broncco DaveO

Is there anybody out there that specializing in old Italian Broncco TX mini bikes??

Hello , Do you who sells old Tecumseh Aspera parts? Gaskets,ring etc..
  4. Broncco DaveO

?? Some type of lock washer

Thank you! It's been difficult to get off and will not be able to reuse.
  5. Broncco DaveO

Sorry ,the piece below the connecting rod nut.Some type of lock.It looks like a two piece nut? Remember this was made in Italy
  6. Broncco DaveO

3.8 hp Tecumseh Aspera rod bearing lock washer? for nut or what? The bottom part seems to be a little softer.Trying not to bogger it up to much.
  7. Broncco DaveO

Hey Pete, thanks for you help and knowledge.If you don't mind I have a lot of questions, but won't need all the answers right away.I do have the bike all apart and media blasted.Just making to do list now. Thanks DaveO
  8. Broncco DaveO

Thanks sparkwizard for your help!

I'm not sure, just appreciate feed back!!
  9. Broncco DaveO

Oh ya ,Tank is good, filler neck roached just need correct filler neck for cap.
  10. Broncco DaveO

OMG someone responded ,thanks for the feed back.So the ID tag 9 1970 means it's a 1971?
  11. Broncco DaveO

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Man that's alot hours of quality work! It's a Tecumseh motor correct.I'm building a Tecumseh Aspera engine if you know anyone with parts
  12. Broncco DaveO

Thanks sparkwizard for your help!

Where is this mini bike parts guru with Aspera parts?
  13. Broncco DaveO

3.8 hp Tecumseh (Aspera) engine parts needed.

I'm not if there is a Aspera engine guru guy out there? Help would be greatly appreciated.
  14. Broncco DaveO

Looking for a little help 1970 Broncco Aserpa Tx1

Can I use Tecumseh part on this Aspera engine,also need a few things.I'll start with blower housing and recoil starter.