Weird Craigslist go kart

just frank

This is an interesting I thought... A weird go kart I just found on Craigslist... It looks to be factory made or maybe not... What do you think?

00N0N_ha1MgnYt3oE_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

just frank

To be honest I'm not sure to say either way. It does look homemade with the plywood back, I used to own a pipe bender I can tell you it was difficult to make both sides with the same round curve. Not easy at all I must say. Whoever made that frame knew what he was doing that's for sure. It's sold! I think for around $75.00.
For the heck of it I will try to find weird go karts and post it here.

just frank

Here's another weird go kart, not from craigslist... I know the Guy who owns this... I think what I'm gonna do is go on the web and find the weirdest go karts out there and talk about... If anyone out there found a weird go kart please post it here...

here... gopher2.jpg gopher1.jpg

just frank

I found this on EBAY just now, a Jaguar XK for only $3,950.00 I can't tell if it's of metal or fiberglass. I bet some rich brat used to own this. The little shit is now a congressman I bet, living in Washington married to a supermodel and has a cute mistress on the side. Making tons of money and laughing at us every day.

s-l960 (27).jpg s-l1600 - 2024-05-04T195928.948.jpg

Last edited:

pomfish

I found this on EBAY just now, a Jaguar XK for only $3,950.00 I can't tell if it's of metal or fiberglass. I bet some rich brat used to own this. The little shit is now a congressman I bet, living in Washington married to a supermodel and has a cute mistress on the side. Making tons of money and laughing at us every day.

View attachment 313822 View attachment 313823
Not a Go cart.
Downhill racer, cool just the same.

just frank

Anyone want a beer? A go kart where you can drink and drive... Called the "Hamms cooler go kart", I found this in Marketplace in Isanti Minnesota for only $225.00... I wonder what a cop would say if he caught you driving this? How did that skid mark get there?

369624225_6605789986156224_3014970961941285786_n.jpg

Last edited:

just frank

This red go kart is a little stubby but not too bad... The problem is if I drove it my knees would touch my chin, I think it was made for a kid...

440166901_482038447495998_684990545974791677_n.jpg

just frank

The seats make the kart heavy and should it rain, the seats would be wet like a sponge difficult to dry it out... Smells bad too I would think. As long as the chain is tight on the sprocket than I think it that would be okay... My worry is if you are going fast and the chain would come off then you would lose control of the kart. The truth is I never seen anything like that before. It is interesting...