Search results

1. VultureWing

Need a Briggs age ID'ed

I found this pretty quickly. https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=564deb1775a058e5&q=Briggs+&+stratton+np+306675+1549239+specs&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQvtDdr4qGAxW548kDHTASAHsQ1QJ6BAgwEAE click on the "Always use clean oil....." & it takes you to a 22 page pdf that covers a few obviously very old...
  2. VultureWing

Another 1 for the Tote Goat People:Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage$150 NOT MINE

NOT MINE!!! Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage $150 <----- That is a SMOKIN' Deal & if it were closer I would buy it...
  3. VultureWing

Coot Industries Snoopy Cart

I would buy it if it weren't so far away. That thing is just Cool!!
  4. VultureWing

Heald Hauler

Hopefully youu come back here n see this......I would try this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/911624989006694 Also contact chatten63 on here as he is very knowledgeable when iy comes to Heald.
  5. VultureWing

Tote Goats

Here is a good selection of some cool stuff for the Tote Goat Crowd/fans/enthusiasts, KSL is a regional Website mainly for Idaho & Utah & a few other States. If you are lookin' for 1 of these & you live near there, You might score a good project. This 1 is in Kamas, UT..... Hope that helps...
  6. VultureWing

Super trike

& ?
  7. VultureWing

Super trike

DO you still have the trike? I am in Nebraska
  8. Paintinparts.jpeg

Paintinparts.jpeg

Painting rimz for the Super Bronc & Super Tryke
  9. Rimzpainted2.jpeg

Rimzpainted2.jpeg

Another view
  10. VultureWing

From the Ground up Super Bronc Restoration

Some more progress today. Painted the rimz with a second coat of POR15. Got some Gloss White Top Coat POR15 for the final color on these. Then a couple coats of Clear & remount the tires with new tubes in them for now because new Rubber is expensive. Eventually I will have 22x12-8 Carlisle or...
  11. VultureWing

Barn find

I'd give 220 & I will Pay the shipping too
  12. VultureWing

Barn find

OH Lord ...... I am insanely Jealous
  13. VultureWing

Tecumseh 632402 Carb Idle Set Screw and Spring

Nick Felt: Thanks a #8-32 fits, it's get a little play in it. I have the original carb. I might have found the right screw and spring. No time to try it out yet. Question: Is the carburator you have a cheap 1 from scamazon (made in china) or an OEM 1 Made in the USA?. If there is play with...
  14. VultureWing

Tecumseh 632402 Carb Idle Set Screw and Spring

That is probably a readily available screw from any hardware store Anywhere..... I'm betting it is probably a #10-32 or 10-24, maybe even an 8-32. A good hardware store will have a small spring that will fit your needs also. Start ThiMking OUTSIDE the box. it is Just a Screw & just a...
  15. VultureWing

1998 Baja for $10

Heres another smokin' deal If you live near Stoughton, WI .... I know I would be speeding across town for that $10 running or not Hopefully it's not a scammer as it sounds too good to be true but ya never know...
  16. VultureWing

From the Ground up Super Bronc Restoration

They were pretty Rusted/pitted & rotted anyway (if you zoom in on them the top spring from right to left, coils 12, 13 & 14 are missing a lot of metal & that is the good side.... the spring below that to the right, just under that long battery support bolt layin across the spring, look how much...
  17. sandblastedparts4.jpg.jpeg

sandblastedparts4.jpg.jpeg

The sanblaster does such a nice job on these parts. I am really happy with the results & now its time to clean the grit off with compressor air & wiping them all down with acetone, then a few coats of POR15.
  18. sandblastedparts7.jpg.jpeg

sandblastedparts7.jpg.jpeg

More progress again today this time I used the flash ha,ha
  19. sandblastedparts5.jpg.jpeg

sandblastedparts5.jpg.jpeg

Some more progress