Search results

1. N

Predator 212 Upgraded and No Start

Hello Everyone, Last night I received my parts in and I believe it was the head gasket it was very thin compared to the fiber one I ordered. With the cylinder head off I inspected and did get some better photos for you all. I got everything cleaned up, I ended upgrading the springs to 22lbs and...
  2. N

Predator 212 Non-Hemi Modified No Start

Hello Everyone, Last night I received my parts in and I believe it was the head gasket it was very thin compared to the fiber one I ordered. With the cylinder head off I inspected and did get some better photos for you all. I got everything cleaned up, I ended upgrading the springs to 22lbs and...
  3. N

I had no issues getting it off and didnt need to pry. I'm pulling it all off today. I'm not sure if the chips in the photo were between the block or not but I'm assuming so since that's heat shield we see them laying on. I'll pull it all off and inspect it today, the gasket looked fine too but...
  4. N

Sounds good! I appreciate the help. I'll try to get this done today!
  5. N

haha all good I’m just learning and going and want to fire this thing up so id check anything . Yeah it is a pretty thin one. I was just doing some research on the different sizes and such. What is typically recommended for head gasket?
  6. N

I have not but I will explore this option as well! Thank you
  7. N

So Apologies, I meant the cylinder head.
  8. N

No idea, how or what may have caused that. But I did see evidence of I think of some of the chips. Do you think the header should be replaced as well?
  9. N

I pulled the head and found some chips on the header. I’m guessing this is my issue. However, I think I’ll be thorough and double check this as well
  10. N

After running that compression test I did a leak down test and could hear air leaking from the gasket. I thought it was gasket and pulled the head back a bit to peak and from the same area I heard the air I found these chips in the header at the edge. I’m guessing this was my issue.
  11. N

Thanks for this. I went and got a compression test kit and found out my pulling compression is 0. From what I’ve seen before it should be 60 correct?
  12. N

I wouldn't know I didn't think about testing it as I basically was going to just use the casing and stock arm.
  13. N

Yeah I think I'll get a Mikuni and try that.
  14. N

Predator 212 Non-Hemi Modified No Start

Hi All, I've run out of ideas and instead of stalking the forums I'm actually needing help. I've tried everything I could find in regards to my issue. I started my first predator 212 non-hemi modifications and I can not get this guy to start. Just in case I do live at 6,000. When I first got...
  15. N

Hi All, I've run out of ideas and instead of stalking the forums I'm actually needing help. I've tried everything I could find in regards to my issue. I started my first predator 212 non-hemi modifications and I can not get this guy to start. Just in case I do live at 6,000. When I first got...