First engine build need advice

I have a tillotson 212 hemi with a non hemi racing head it has the stroker crankshaft from wildcat223 flattop piston 356 cam 28 pound springs with 5.260 aluminum pushrods and I broke a rocker after trying to install heavier springs with Rong retainer but I'm wondering wut should I replace the stamped stalk rockers with or wut rockers would work well with that cam I was thinking maybe 1.1 rev rockers from EC or do i have to get heavier springs or cut out spring pockets oh yeah almost forgot has billet rod and flywheel already

SAS289

First. Shouldn't you be using the recommended valve springs with the cam? Should be at least 36 lb.

Not a good idea to use stock rockers and stock spring retainers on a build like that.

I don't think you would want to use ratio rockers with that cam. May end up with clearance problems. Use 1:1.

I can't recommend what rockers you should use but can tell you that I have used Champion rockers on all three of my builds. I don't know how they would work with a 356 lift cam and 36 lb springs. But I do know they work great with 265 of less lift cams and 22 lb or less springs.

Here's a link to give you an idea of what they look like. They are sold out at this seller.
"Champion" HD Shaft Rockers for GX200 & 212cc 6.5hp Clones — Vegas Carts & Performance

I used this kit in my last 196 build.
ProLine Shaft Rocker Kit Fits Predator 212cc & 224cc NON Hem Engines | eBay

panchothedog

I have used the champions with 36lb. springs and a .310" lift cam. It has held up well. Lots of shops sell the champions. I bought a set of Chinese imitations
and ended up throwing them away. They looked similar, they weren't. Most every build needs different length of push rods. Posting the length of yours means nothing. Gage rockers ( very expensive, but also the best ) has a real good video on how to determine push rod length. I'm with sparkwizard on post # 3. For a 43 year old adult, you spell and punctuate like a 7 year old.
Grow up a little.

Thank you for your advise I appreciate any help I can get and I apologize for my terrible punctuation and if my spelling wasn't perfect but if tht actually offended you then maybe u should get a life and if u don't like wut I'm saying dont respond
Spelling and punctuaton, or I cannot help you, Friend.
Good luck.
We try to communicate like adults here.

Minimichael

Call me Rong, but around here a post from 10am this morning about an engine with your stats and problem would normally have about ten or fifteen responses by now.

Davis

Thank you for your advise I appreciate any help I can get and I apologize for my terrible punctuation and if my spelling wasn't perfect but if tht actually offended you then maybe u should get a life and if u don't like wut I'm saying dont respond
who Cares what they think.