`
OldMiniBikes.com Home Page Vintage Mini Bike Forum Vintage Mini Bike Pictures
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > Classified Section > Complete Mini Bikes

Complete Mini Bikes Post your complete mini bikes for sale here.

Become a Supporting Member of OldMiniBikes.com today and enjoy less advertisements, unlimited photo hosting, and many other benefits listed on this page. Supporting Memberships help pay for bandwidth costs, software upgrades and the time that goes into this site.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Heald Super Tryke

Selling my Super Tryke. Havent been able to get around to working on it and its just to darn big to keep storing. Its all there and complete. Motor needs some work. Someone was messing with it and the cover was not put back on so the points are kinda rusted and gross. I put a new battery in it and it turns over fine and has good compression. I'm in spokane valley and I willing to drive to deliver within reason (gas money or what ever) or i plan on bringing it to portland, OR swap meet to sell if it doesnt sell before then.
$400 OBO willing to negotiate.
PM me here if interested. I'll try to check back periodically, not going to be here to often so be patient.
Thanks boondocks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heald1.jpg (88.3 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg heald.jpg (35.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg comet.jpg (453.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg ATT11468836.jpg (49.5 KB, 67 views)
boondocks1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Interesting trike....When is that swap meet in Portland?
Frank Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocks1953 View Post
Selling my Super Tryke. Havent been able to get around to working on it and its just to darn big to keep storing. Its all there and complete. Motor needs some work. Someone was messing with it and the cover was not put back on so the points are kinda rusted and gross. I put a new battery in it and it turns over fine and has good compression. I'm in spokane valley and I willing to drive to deliver within reason (gas money or what ever) or i plan on bringing it to portland, OR swap meet to sell if it doesnt sell before then.
$400 OBO willing to negotiate.
PM me here if interested. I'll try to check back periodically, not going to be here to often so be patient.
Thanks boondocks
I just got one in OKC see my photos, got mine for $400 It runs great, I think $400 is more than fair even if it does'nt run yet! The thing is great fun! Mine has an 11hp electric start that looks like new! Nice tryke boondocks1953!
supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hangin with Neck and GTO

Yeah a mostly complete Heald trike is 400 bucks all day long. Especially with that chrome.
The Restore Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

I lucked out getting mine it has all the chrome anda great running engine, rolls out pretty good for the size a machine they are!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Bike Sold
Good guy member here on OMB got it
Thanks all
Old 03-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Very stoked about picking up this 3 wheeler. I haven't been into trykes much but was jonesin' to buy something when I saw this one on GL. Went to look at it it and casually asked if he had any mini bikes. Well after looking at his collection, a little bell went off and I said, " Hey are you Boondock?" It is a small world. Anyway, the more I look at this tryke the more I like it AND Boonie is a HELLUVA nice guy. Its nice to have a fellow addict in close proximty. Thanks Boonie!

Fred
superflea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflea View Post
Very stoked about picking up this 3 wheeler. I haven't been into trykes much but was jonesin' to buy something when I saw this one on GL. Went to look at it it and casually asked if he had any mini bikes. Well after looking at his collection, a little bell went off and I said, " Hey are you Boondock?" It is a small world. Anyway, the more I look at this tryke the more I like it AND Boonie is a HELLUVA nice guy. Its nice to have a fellow addict in close proximty. Thanks Boonie!

Fred
You wont regret the purchase, I had'nt been on a tryke for years and it brought back some great memories of weekends at the lake!
Old 03-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hangin with Neck and GTO

a lot of people don't even realize it, but Trikes are GREAT for drunken mini bike rides.. no balancing involved. That Heald will haul around 80 beers for the entire crew, and keep you upright and safe and you can even strap in the guy that's passed out and keep an eye on them too. Super trikes are great machines..
The Restore Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Bonus purchase for Superflea, I think i left my channellocks in the box when we took off the seat Oh well I have more
Hope you have the time I didnt to do the little bs that will get it rolling, I dont think it will take much, probably one I'll regret selling cuz I really liked it, but untill I get a big shop built it didnt make sense, hated storing it outside.
Good luck and thanks again superflea will be seeing ya raound

Lower Navigation
Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > Classified Section > Complete Mini Bikes

Tags
heald, super, tryke