For Sale: 1973 FOX Thunderbolt mini bike, earles fork..$400

This is one unique vintage mini bike, it's a Fox Thunderbolt model... Made by FOX of wisconsin. This mini cycle I beleive was made in 1973 to compete against the japanese mini cycles of the era. This bike has the earles style leading link front fork and 16" front and 14" rear wheels. The engine is off a snow blower I believe and looks to be a 6hp or so Tecumseh. It has spark and compresssion but we have not tried to start it at all. The previous owner stated he rode it this summmer and at that time installed a new rear tire. The mini has a variable speed belt torque convertor setup. Like all old machinery it will need tinkering and sprucing up... If you are not into old school mini bikes or if you do not have knowledge of small engines etc then this cycle is more than likely not for you... If you collect old school mini bikes and know what you are looking at then you will know that this is a rare seldom seen mini....
    Obviously I would prefer someone pick this up as shipping will be expensive and YOU will be dealing with it not ME.... We are appox 10 miles south of Boston Massachusetts.
    If shipping is needed YOU will be dealing direct with my local UpS store for packing and ups charges. YOU will have to convince ME and HIM that your not a whiner and that whatever the shipping charges are you will be paying him via credit card. This is not some small mini thats going to go into 2 boxes and off it goes. I would guess around $250 or so for packing and shipping, but thats just a guess..

PRICE is $400 cash. Please email direct to oscarhedstrom at hotmail.com
    Last edited by Eliminator; 04-21-2009 at 03:57 PM.