Thread: tule trooper

tule trooper

Hi, I just signed up the other day to start looking for info on a recent acquisition. I pulled a tule trooper back from the bushes on a cleanup/demolition job we were doing for a customer. I had the intent to restore but now know that is not reasonable. Anyhow, for those on this board, I wanted to pass along that I now have my tule trooper big boy listed on seattle craigslist. In my opinion it is basically a basket case buy someone here may need something off it. if so let me know and what you are willing o offer.
    Thanks

BTW, if this is not kosher please let me know and I will pull this post.
    Thanks
    Nathan

put a link on here from craigslist.

Gaston, Oregon

Hello, I have had a few people contact me regarding the tule asking if I was a scam. I can attest that I am not looking to rip anyone off( I am not really sure where a problem would arise unless someone wanted to pay without coming to look at it). I found this bike and will let it go for any reasonable offer. If no one wants it I will most likely part the transmission on ebay and chuck the rest, I just don't want to do that.
    Let me know if you have any interest at all.

Quote Originally Posted by knyurk View Post
    Hello, I have had a few people contact me regarding the tule asking if I was a scam. I can attest that I am not looking to rip anyone off( I am not really sure where a problem would arise unless someone wanted to pay without coming to look at it). I found this bike and will let it go for any reasonable offer. If no one wants it I will most likely part the transmission on ebay and chuck the rest, I just don't want to do that.
    Hello: Do you still have the tule for sale? I live in OLYMPIA WA.

i emailed them and was passing it onto don, but i dont know if he is looking for anything right now. id take it if i could get it down south

The tule is still available. I would really rather someone see it in person versus shipping it sight unseen, honestly it may not be in good enough shape to be worthwhile, I have never restored an old bike so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by knyurk View Post
    I will take the part you are going to through out.

Do you still have the tt? I'm a friend of James Edwins' kids, and I want to surprise them with some tt items. I'm close to Snoq. and willing to pick stuff up

TIP..............If you are going to do a search and its an old thread, its best just to PM the member and ask them directly. Alot of times people come on the site just to sell a bike and are never heard from again. And if they do visit the sight on a regular basis , they probably wouldn't see this post in time to answer your question. When you PM someone it alerts their e-mail , and they can respond to just you.