`
OldMiniBikes.com Home Page Vintage Mini Bike Forum Vintage Mini Bike Pictures
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > eBay & craigslist

eBay & craigslist Post your good deals, bad deals and unusual finds in here.

Become a Supporting Member of OldMiniBikes.com today and enjoy less advertisements, unlimited photo hosting, and many other benefits listed on this page. Supporting Memberships help pay for bandwidth costs, software upgrades and the time that goes into this site.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

tule trooper

Hi, I just signed up the other day to start looking for info on a recent acquisition. I pulled a tule trooper back from the bushes on a cleanup/demolition job we were doing for a customer. I had the intent to restore but now know that is not reasonable. Anyhow, for those on this board, I wanted to pass along that I now have my tule trooper big boy listed on seattle craigslist. In my opinion it is basically a basket case buy someone here may need something off it. if so let me know and what you are willing o offer.
Thanks

BTW, if this is not kosher please let me know and I will pull this post.
Thanks
Nathan
knyurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

put a link on here from craigslist.
george3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

tuley trooper tote gote
ScooterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hello, I have had a few people contact me regarding the tule asking if I was a scam. I can attest that I am not looking to rip anyone off( I am not really sure where a problem would arise unless someone wanted to pay without coming to look at it). I found this bike and will let it go for any reasonable offer. If no one wants it I will most likely part the transmission on ebay and chuck the rest, I just don't want to do that.
Let me know if you have any interest at all.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyurk View Post
Hello, I have had a few people contact me regarding the tule asking if I was a scam. I can attest that I am not looking to rip anyone off( I am not really sure where a problem would arise unless someone wanted to pay without coming to look at it). I found this bike and will let it go for any reasonable offer. If no one wants it I will most likely part the transmission on ebay and chuck the rest, I just don't want to do that.
Hello: Do you still have the tule for sale? I live in OLYMPIA WA.
Tule Trooper Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

i emailed them and was passing it onto don, but i dont know if he is looking for anything right now. id take it if i could get it down south
james c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

The tule is still available. I would really rather someone see it in person versus shipping it sight unseen, honestly it may not be in good enough shape to be worthwhile, I have never restored an old bike so I don't know.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyurk View Post
I will take the part you are going to through out.
1stlegendtx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Do you still have the tt? I'm a friend of James Edwins' kids, and I want to surprise them with some tt items. I'm close to Snoq. and willing to pick stuff up
looky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

TIP..............If you are going to do a search and its an old thread, its best just to PM the member and ask them directly. Alot of times people come on the site just to sell a bike and are never heard from again. And if they do visit the sight on a regular basis , they probably wouldn't see this post in time to answer your question. When you PM someone it alerts their e-mail , and they can respond to just you.
leathernun666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > eBay & craigslist

Tags
trooper, tule