`
OldMiniBikes.com Home Page Vintage Mini Bike Forum Vintage Mini Bike Pictures
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > eBay & craigslist

eBay & craigslist Post your good deals, bad deals and unusual finds in here.

Become a Supporting Member of OldMiniBikes.com today and enjoy less advertisements, unlimited photo hosting, and many other benefits listed on this page. Supporting Memberships help pay for bandwidth costs, software upgrades and the time that goes into this site.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

1932 Roadster Go Kart - Cragislist Ad

Damn, a lot of detail and time in this bad boy....

32' Roadster Style Go-Kart

$1500 O.B.O. This is a one of a kind custom go-kart w/ all the bells and whistles. Has a rebuilt Tecumseh 10 HP motor w/ forward, neutral, and reverse gear box. When I say rebuilt, I mean: new piston rings, ground and polished valves and seats, new starter and battery, new starter selenoid, new fuel lines, just about everything is new except the carb. which needs to be replaced. Upon purchase I will buy and install the carb. if you like, w/ no extra charge considering purchase price. The shell is pretty solid except for 2 stress cracks in the front finders, 1 has been repaired and primed just needs fine sanding and top coat. Go-Kart has working headlights, tail lights, under-body light w/ strobes, horn, choke cable, #3 ball for the shift knob, beige carpeted interior, beige seats, custom windshield, aluminum diamond plate side steps and half moon ignition panel, hood ornament, Harley Davidson Side mirrors, engine compartment lights and etc... Must really see to appreciate! Please no low ballers, this kart took a lot of time and money to complete, will entertain all reasonable offers. Call or text (830)708-8709 for more info 7am-10pm

mmisterbungl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
VP in charge of Kool-Aid

That is impressive. I guess it's a blessing in disguise that I never find this stuff locally or I'd be even more broke than I already am from doing this stuff all the time.
Square_Chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

I think TxPwdercoater might be making a trip soon if he sees this
mmisterbungl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
VP in charge of Kool-Aid

Speaking of that guy, I had sent a link to his "mini-altered" to my buddy Kenny P a couple days ago. Meanwhile had COMPLETELY forgotten that Kenny had already built something similar out of a wheelbarrow. I need to get with him and refresh my memory to what he's already got.... I can foresee a similar project in the works on Ranches Road somke time in the not too distant future!
Square_Chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Google " Tot Rod"... You'll see some amazing builds out there similar to the Roadster above.
MiniB30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

I like it......except the front grill....
KustomKartKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisterbungl View Post
I think TxPwdercoater might be making a trip soon if he sees this
hahha, thats somebodies baby that they are having to sell, sucks to see such a beautiful car sold for so little , seems like a smoking deal and I feel sorry for whomever has to sell and elated for who gets it!
Txpowdercoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Square_Chopper View Post
Speaking of that guy, I had sent a link to his "mini-altered" to my buddy Kenny P a couple days ago. Meanwhile had COMPLETELY forgotten that Kenny had already built something similar out of a wheelbarrow. I need to get with him and refresh my memory to what he's already got.... I can foresee a similar project in the works on Ranches Road somke time in the not too distant future!
sweet! get photos! I would love to see the creations people see in their heads and make come alive!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KustomKartKid View Post
I like it......except the front grill....
and tires and rims, needs some early ford wires and skinnys on it

Lower Navigation
Go Back   OldMiniBikes.com Forum > General > General MiniBike Talk > eBay & craigslist

Tags
1932, cragislist, kart, roadster