Question tires, slicks, ribbed, sawtooth

I have a newer style db30 which has 5 inch rims the stock tires are 15 inches tall. However I want to replace the rear with a smooth 4ply and the front with a ribbed.

these are the ones i was looking at
    Hi-Run Rib Tire, 13 x 5.00-6 - 1117517 | Tractor Supply Company
    Hi-Run Smooth Replacement Wheel, 13 x 5.00-6/4 - 3001102 | Tractor Supply Company

however idk if the ribbed one is squared? I want better handling, but i do 50% street riding 50% trail riding and to get out of sticky situations sometimes i go into trails or through the woods lol.

Curious on what you guys think would be a good idea, my doodlebug is tore apart right now waiting for parts and it would be a good time to slap new tires on. I don't want to lose too much speed going from a 15 inch to a 13 inch maybe there are bigger tires or better ones? Would appreciate some help pretty confused right now

also got brand new DB30 tires tubeless maybe someone would do a possible trade? any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Go to Azusa Engineering, Inc. Web Site - Home Page and download their catalog. They have dimensions on their tires. round and flat profile ribbed tires. Wide and thin slicks too.

A 15inch to a 13inch would take you from 30 to 26, or you can scale that to whatever speed you're doing now. Also curious to hear what tire type people recommend for a mix like this, because that's what I do too.

do some searching in the doodlebug section. This has been disccussed alot, even recently

sawtooth and turf tires suck offroad,I have 2 bikes with them and they cant keep up with the Snow Hogs. sawtooth and Turf savers are great on road, but as soon as any mud get in the tread, instant slick! Oh and 2 Hogs cost under $50 shipped to your door!

got two of these for 19.99 each and free shipping, went with a 13" tire because i just ordered a 55 tooth sprocket and it would lower the ratio. Also do a lot of street riding and these tires look awesome and are wider.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-9282121..._2200_15788458

Quote Originally Posted by iatemeself View Post
    I have a newer style db30 which has 5 inch rims the stock tires are 15 inches tall. However I want to replace the rear with a smooth 4ply and the front with a ribbed.

these are the ones i was looking at
    Hi-Run Rib Tire, 13 x 5.00-6 - 1117517 | Tractor Supply Company
    Hi-Run Smooth Replacement Wheel, 13 x 5.00-6/4 - 3001102 | Tractor Supply Company

however idk if the ribbed one is squared? I want better handling, but i do 50% street riding 50% trail riding and to get out of sticky situations sometimes i go into trails or through the woods lol.

Curious on what you guys think would be a good idea, my doodlebug is tore apart right now waiting for parts and it would be a good time to slap new tires on. I don't want to lose too much speed going from a 15 inch to a 13 inch maybe there are bigger tires or better ones? Would appreciate some help pretty confused right now

also got brand new DB30 tires tubeless maybe someone would do a possible trade? any help is greatly appreciated thanks.
    I have that ribbed tire on one of my trikes. It is rounded when air is in it. Also it seems to be pretty stiff ply wise.