Recent content by 1oldmf

1. 1

baja for sale

$150 need it gone, no time to play. so it goes. has broken throttle cable, but new one included! located in Kingman, AZ. cruzn57@yahoo.com
  2. 1

looking for throttle cabe

thanks for ALL the help wasn't aware there was a secret pass word. and you wonder why no one new joins here?:out:
  3. 1

looking for throttle cabe

for Baja Warrior. twist throttle, and orig motor/ carb set up. looking to see what is available, and what works best./ worst. thanks
  4. 1

What do you guys drive in real life?

not daily drivers. but these are my garage queens.
  5. 1

Greetings

over the years have had a home built and an unknown. ( didn't know about this place) just picked up a hawg ty. (again didn't know what it was, until posting here) its for the back of the motor home, and to run around on our 7 ac. thanks for the welcome!
  6. 1

ok ,my turn

predator............. like from harbor freight? which one? 7hp or bigger one? want to put quieter exhaust on it, and tuck it on too.
  7. 1

ok ,my turn

also I assume this is a 5.5 hp honda clone motor? seller said 160 cc, so in looking for parts, etc i could expect to look for clone parts? Thanks
  8. 1

ok ,my turn

Thanks I googled hawg ty, and sure looks like it! thanks for the quick help. now to find a more comfortable seat, as I'm of the "well fed" stature. LOL
  9. 1

ok ,my turn

just picked this up, and have no clue what it is, kinda like a Manco, or trailblazer. the front end is something I've not seen before. Thanks for your help!
  10. 1

Greetings

been a long time lurker, finally stepped up and joined. OH and 1oldmf, means 1 old Massey Ferguson, not what you may have thought. my 1951 MF still used to move dirt, I'm in Az, northern part, where its cooler than PHX, look forward to contributing ( what could I contribute?) and...