Recent content by 1truewheel

1. 1

Need help with Carby

Sorry for the crappy pics, my camara is a piece of doo doo. You can have the entire carb. if you want it.
  2. 1

Need help with Carby

I have one. I have one you can have but you would have to pay the shipping.
  3. 1

Can someone ID. this kart chassis?

thanks you guys! Wow, Hartman. I don't think I have heard of that brand. This is my first kart. In fact I have never gotten to drive one accept at Disneyland or Malibu Grand Prix! :laugh: I have got a gas tank coming, one of those that sit under the steering column. I hope the tilly carb. will...
  4. 1

Can someone ID. this kart chassis?

I just picked up this kart for 700. It came with a 6.5 Lifan engine. I'm in the engine swap mode. Took the westbend off the bird mini bike (it was just outright dangerous) and put my ah58 on. Anyway I can't find any marking on this kart other than some numbers at the top of the steering column...
  5. 1

Greatings from Portland, Or.

Hi all new to the forum. There are some awesome mini's owned by the members. I am currently going though a second childhood. :scooter: Grew up in Van Nuys Cali. and used to hang at Delta Pit Stop all the time. (and wish I could take one of the Taco's home) Well I will be 59 in a couple months...