Recent content by AndrewC

1. AndrewC

Strongest engine for supercharging?

Yeah the VW ones are hard to come buy these days. If you are going to machine it down a AMR will work. There is a guy here in Aus that has vw smog pumps but i cant think of his web site. If i do ill post it up. Cheers
  2. AndrewC

Strongest engine for supercharging?

Amr 500 and even 300 are way to big. A vw smog pump would be ok. As for motor 20 pound is a lot have you done the maths on what hp that would equal? I would start with a genuine Honda block and use billet rod for starters. As for the rest your on your own.
  3. AndrewC

Can you mount a predator 212 90 degrees

Sure. First I cut up a spare side cover in half and mocked the block up to get the correct oil level. I then made a sheet metal dipper for the billet rod and cut of the original. I also put a small plate in as a windage tray because it's on a mini speedway style bike so I plan to lean it over a...
  4. AndrewC

Perfomance built Hemi Predator project

It also means you don't need to bastardise a perfectly good cylinder head with a deep groove in it.
  5. AndrewC

Hi Gerald, Had to do a few internal modifications to make it all work. Its on a scaled speedway style bike frame so whether the harsh sideways leaning angles will cause issues is yet to be seen.
  6. AndrewC

Not many flatheads getting around here and I much prefer OHV engines to be honest. I also import Clone stuff from China so it was laying in the shed begging for it.
  7. AndrewC

This is my past vertical mounted 420.
  8. IMG_06232

IMG_06232

9. IMG_06223

IMG_06223

10. AndrewC

Who stocks 390 - 460 hemi clone heads

I am after either clone or predator hemi heads to suit big blocks, so if anyone could tell me who can get me a few that would be appreciated. Cheers
  11. AndrewC

predator hemi mods

Make sure you put a billet rod in it.
  12. AndrewC

best porters and head work guys in mi

Yeah and people here say bruz, still does not make it a real word.
  13. AndrewC

best porters and head work guys in mi

Who is buying all your bits? You have a never ending list of bits.... Oh and by the way prolly is not a real word.... Kids
  14. AndrewC

Hemi Head Predator Build (60363)

This is correct! Cheers Coxy.