Recent content by aprophet2

1. aprophet2

A little help...

I just did a quick google search and found a few with that simple "bar welded across the frame" as foot pegs. What I don't get is there seems to be no way to mount a rear fender??? They all seem to have had a flat bar welded above the rear tire for a fender to bolt to.
  2. aprophet2

A little help...

Wow. That was fast. Thank you...
  3. aprophet2

A little help...

Sorry for the bad pics. I picked this up on the way home from work today - Anybody know what it is? Thanks
  4. aprophet2

Manco Thunderbird Fuel Tank - Can I repair it?

I just picked up and old T-bird. The plastic pet cock is broken off the original plastic tank. Is there any way I can save this tank? Can I replace the pet cock with a brass one and is there any fool proof way of joining the brass to plastic so that I won't be chasing leaks forever? Also if...
  5. aprophet2

1973 Fox Thunderbolt for sale (in MA)

I still have it. (I can't reply to your PM - your mailbox is full).
  6. aprophet2

New price - $600
  7. aprophet2

New price - $700
  8. aprophet2

Baja Heat carb upgrade

I need to replace the carb on this baja heat I just picked up. Can anyone suggest a better carb for the stock engine (JF200?) on my 196cc baja heat? Thanks
  9. aprophet2

Too much $$$? :shrug: I really thought that was a pretty fair price. Anyway I'm interested in feedback here even if you're not a potential buyer. What do you guys think it's worth? Thanks
  10. aprophet2

New Engine (Tec 3.5) New Clutch New Chain New Shocks New Tires New Seat (very nice custom made replica of the original) New Grips New Pegs New Paint This a rare bike. Fresh restoration. New = zero hours. Asking $800 and I definately have more than that in it. I'll be listing it on...
  11. Fox Thunderbolt

Fox Thunderbolt

12. Fox Thunderbolt

Fox Thunderbolt

13. aprophet2

Fox Thunderbolt 198 Mini "Cycle"

Thanks for those - I was starting to think that I was the only guy with one? Did you make that clutch/pulley guard? Where is it bolted on to? Also, where does your kickstand bolt on and how long is it? Thanks again...