Recent content by Bonanza BC1300

1. Bonanza BC1300

Lionel trains/others..Building tables

Here are some additional pictures. There are three interconnected loops on the first level, two interconnected loops on the second and a single, S scale loop on top. I worked on the project myself and it took about two years to complete. The scenery was the most fun and went quickly. The...
  2. Bonanza BC1300

Help, I'm sad. Need some original Rupp parts

I can not help you, but I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. In the 60's, a neighbors car rolled down their driveway, into the street and into our garage. Their handiwork destroyed the garage door, part of the side garage structure and pushed our parked car into a Bonanza 1300...
  3. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza 1968-1969 Parts list and

You have lots of interesting Bonanza sales info, that is rarely seen. The only paper I still have is a yellow warranty card from 1966, various model brochures and two; "I Like Riding Bonanza Mini Bikes" metal shirt tags. Thank you for sharing your unusual Bonanza paper collection.
  4. Bonanza BC1300

Lionel trains/others..Building tables

Very nice, cheezy1. It's great to see that others are enjoying the hobby, as well. I've enclosed a corner shot of my 22' x 22', 3-level setup.
  5. Bonanza BC1300

New rides entry: 2016 AZUSA Minibike

Nice job.. like the larger wheels and tires. I did the same Azusa frame kit in the 90's, but didn't keep track of the total investment. Same color as yours too.
  6. Bonanza BC1300

My bonanza clutch cover

Roger, You definitely have the metal working skills and talent. It's obvious you've been down the metal fabrication road more than once, for it looks fantastic! I'm using a 6 hp Tecumseh on my Bonanza, as well.
  7. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza clutch cover question

Roger, The two covers that I have are; 14 3/4" long, 5 1/2" diameter and 2 1/2" deep from the edge. The center of the convex sphere from the edge is 3" deep.
  8. Bonanza BC1300

BC 1300 parts wanted

Yes, you're correct markus. I have a brochure that shows the Bonanza lineup (1968) and it includes the 1300T.
  9. Bonanza BC1300

BC 1300 Frame Corrections

Both the BC-1000 and BC-1100 have left side (no jackshaft) rear wheel sprocket configurations.
  10. Bonanza BC1300

BC 1300 Frame Corrections

Bill, Your 1300 has many enhancements. Unfortunately, none of them are original, including the kickstand.
  11. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza fork boots

I've seen some using Drag Specialties HD master cylinder boots, for that purpose. Not exactly an exact replica and please check sizing before you purchase. https://www.denniskirk.com/1914111.sku?ad=81570026493983 https://www.jpcycles.com/product/2400757
  12. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza?

You're correct, unless someone purchased a can of blue.
  13. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza?

That or perhaps the kit version.
  14. Bonanza BC1300

California fires..

Thank you for your concern. Part of the small community where I live, was allowed to return today. Having been evacuated for 5 days, it's a wonderful feeling to come back to a still standing, undamaged home and property. I'm saddened for all those who suffered the loss of family members...
  15. Bonanza BC1300

Bonanza, what year and model is it?

I also agree that the serial number doesn't mean much, regarding the specific year. I'd guess 66-67. Good luck with your project.