Recent content by buckett91

1. B

setting valve lash

thanks mdb, you always know the answer for everything.:thumbsup:
  2. B

setting valve lash

I know it may be a stupid question, but i dont want to screw anything up. How do you set the valve lash. Lets say i put my new springs in and the valve lash is at .008 and it needs to be .002, how hould i change that. that is hypothetical.
  3. B

Azusa Mini Build!!!

i used to work at a hobby shop, i saw those things every day, and i have a revo that came with them. btw nice ride i like the look clean and simple.
  4. B

Azusa Mini Build!!!

what is the red thing on the choke. it looks like an rc car wrench, from a traxxas car
  5. B

Painted 1967 Bonanza Frame

feel stupid i thought you had a 68 vette, geuss theres no plan to steal it then.:sadcrying4:
  6. B

Painted 1967 Bonanza Frame

looks good, got any pics of the car too. do you leave your doors unlocked to the car:scooter:
  7. B

RAMBO-Ice racing minibike build with vtwin

Ghost Rider this is an awsome build props to you. And also good job for sticking to it with the bad luck, this thing is going to be a bat outa hell, how high are you gearing this thing in order to not flip yourself on your butt every blip of the throttle.
  8. B

3.5 hp flywheel on a 5 hp

i think the coil and the magnet has to have an air gap. not sure of the correct gap though.
  9. B

Hobbies and other interest

i enjoy building with any materials metal and wood, my biggest enjoyment is bowling( love hate realtionship), so many other intrest but girlfriend cuts into alot of money and time.:doah:
  10. B

mini mini bird

you should mount a little gas rc car engine in there for looks.it would look legit.
  11. B

My New Clone with Mods (pics)

itll go something like that.:hammer::weld::hack:
  12. B

there was a little setback. i let a freind ride it. well he started it, it flew out from under him and landed on the carb, stripping the bolts out of the block, so now i have to tap some new holes.
  13. B

Best Fuel for 6.5 clone

the chevron around me in kentucky is the worst fuel it will deteriorate your fuel meter in the tank so you never know how much gas you have.
  14. B

thanks mdb, i have a bike in the makes right now going wth an oldschool race bike look i have short handlebars i made the bike is decent stramlin, but i doubt the clone will fit with the jackshaft
  15. B

its is level i made sure of that. i thought maybe because the fuel line is above the cg so it may not be flowing well, i may need a pump. but i could be completely wrong.