Recent content by C Scott K

1. C

Vintage and Antique Minibike and Kart Event at Avon NY

Hi all, By request we are trying something new at Avon Kart Speedway, Avon NY On June 8 & 9 we are going to host an Antique and Vintage Kart and Minibike event. It should be tons of fun and track time as well as good food and beautiful machines showing off. THIS IS NOT A RACING EVENT, just a...
  2. C

Is my 1973 Rupp RoadsterII considered Vintage

Thanks all, that is pretty cool how relaxed the events are.
  3. C

In vintage karting we have vintage events I like to attend that only allow a certain year cut off to participate. I was wondering if the vintage minibike community did the same at their events or is it just bring what you have as long as it is American built?
  4. C

Hi, Just joined the forum and I am a newbie. Can't find anywhere on this site what manufacturing years are considered vintage. In vintage karting the year is defined, what is considered vintage in minibikes? Any help would be appreciated. Scott K
  5. C

Newbie from NY

Hi, My name is Scott K and I just joined the forum. I am a 2 stroke vintage engine builder and have been involved with vintage racing karts for the past 10 years. A few years ago I acquired a 1973 Rupp Roadster II in a swap and am just getting around to thinking about restoring and riding it...