Recent content by CDNCLIMBER

1. C

Canadian Climber Restore

Keep in mind the tank, frame, seat, fenders, headlight bucket, motor, clutch, clutch cover and shocks are all original the only things that have been replaced with non original parts but may be oe spec is the handle bars, tail light, reflectors, headlight rubber, cables, chain and belt.
  2. C

Canadian Climber Restore

i know we are not allowed to ask what a bike is worth but i also know there is people here that are faily up on this stuff. who do i contact about that?? pics will come later
  3. C

Canadian Climber Restore

I actually got one by trail and error. it ended up being a industrial BP27 from Dayco that i used. got some 41 chain and a half link and the chain is on as well my son entered it in a car show on fathers day and got Honorable mention with it. pretty proud but no the damn thing wont start. maybe...
  4. C

Canadian Climber Restore

Anyone?????
  5. C

Canadian Climber Restore

is there anyone that could tell me a current belt part number with manufacture for the drive belt? any help would be great
  6. C

Snow Bike Build

any new updates on this thread? i seen it from the beginning and left the forum for a bit . just went throu it all. very intersted in the out come
  7. C

Canadian Climber Restore

Anyone??
  8. C

Canadian Climber Restore

ok i have another question. what is the orientation of the drive clutch to the driven clutch. from what i can see they move different directions below is a picture of where i thought it should be. this bike came to us with no driven clutch so its a guess
  9. C

Canadian Climber Restore

ok thanks its a pretty small coil for lighting. I guess i now have to thread another wire throu the loom thats there and do some soldering
  10. C

Canadian Climber Restore

so on this bike there is the 3 terminal plug coming off the motor. there is only 2 wires in the wire loom coming from the engine. and 3 on the plug. we removed the flywheel to see where these 2 wires go. below is the picture of it. now is there suppose to be a wire to the square terminal whick...
  11. C

Canadian Climber Restore

thanks could you email it to me. i will PM you my email address thanks again
  12. C

Canadian Climber Restore

WELL HELLO EVERYONE i am back, my son has all the sudden got the urge to get this thing back together. i will take some pictures over the next few days on his progress. but i have a question anyone have a wiring diagram for this thing with wire colors on it? it was in pieces when we got it and...
  13. C

Clutch cover

mine is the silver one, it sort of like a small metal flake silver just not sure what to use to repaint it guess i should have been more clear on that stuff
  14. C

Clutch cover

can anyone help?
  15. C

Clutch cover

Has anyone ever redo the clutch cover on an Arctic Climber. i have one thats in rough shape but usable, just want to make it look new again thanks in adavance