Recent content by chopperbunch

1. chopperbunch

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

chopperbunch #24
  2. chopperbunch

El lobo

Give them a call. I spoke with someone there about this part, specifically, only to find out that it does not work with the 79 cc engine (different project), but found the person on the phone to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
  3. chopperbunch

El lobo

I am looking forward to your solution here, as I will most likely run into this clearance issue if I decide in the future to go the TAV route, too. I do wonder the height on that PMR motor mount. Could be a bolt on fix if it meets your requirements, but it looks to be closer to 1 inch in thickness.
  4. chopperbunch

can anyone id it?

Maybe a sheet of griptape on the engine plate?
  5. chopperbunch

can anyone id it?

There you go! What year is the skateboard? Would be cool to know if it is old school.
  6. chopperbunch

can anyone id it?

I like the re-purposed skateboard seat. Maybe you can continue that as a theme and include a skateboard wheel for a chain tensioner?
  7. chopperbunch

El lobo

Are those 8" wheels? If so, that tall frame makes them appear small compared to a standard sized frame. For aesthetic purposes, I would move the seat forward a few inches or more. I added a steel plate to my Tiger for this reason (see photo on previous page). Very cool bike; I look forward to...
  8. chopperbunch

El lobo

I'm no expert, but I think they are built and designed well. Thick tubing, and yes, made in the USA! If you call the number on the website the owner will probably answer the phone and all of your questions. I spoke with him when ordering and found him to be very helpful. I went with the El...
  9. chopperbunch

El lobo

Right now I have (on the shelf) a clutch from OldMiniBikes, 12t I think. I have an Azusa 72t rear or 60t taco rear sprocket to choose from. Decisions....
  10. chopperbunch

El lobo

From barstool racer kits, barstool racer parts, mini bike racers, gokart "Our newest minibike the El Tiger is the smaller brother of the El Lobo minibike that is designed for the smaller rider but with plenty of room for an adult to ride. This minibike will accept the 6.5hp Predator engine...
  11. chopperbunch

El lobo

I believe they have the same wheelbase... El Lobo might be taller in height.
  12. chopperbunch

El lobo

El Tiger: yellow bike
  13. chopperbunch

El lobo

It's me. I purchased the El Tiger. I seems like a solid bike. I have not completed the bike as other projects (kids' bike , Manco Streaker, and a Coleman for me have found themselves to my garage). I have, so far, painted the frame for El Tiger and made it a roller. I have all the parts...
  14. chopperbunch

Song Title Game

Dream Weaver--Gary Wright