Recent content by Cowmill45

1. C

Chain size?

I need to know what type of chain I have, it is excactly .5 inches wide and .5 inches tall Any ideas??:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  2. C

Compatibility on Mitsubishi 6hp

I have a 182cc mitsubishi GT600, 6.0 hp and I was wondering if this Predator Performance Air Filter with Adapter and Upgrade Jet would fit correctly, or does it have to be a 212cc 6.5hp to fit.
  3. C

Need for speed

stargazer, what kind of torque do you get with that?
  4. C

New York rides

I live in Western NY, an hour away from the falls... I'm not interested in races, just rides and get-togethers. My bike isn't fast at ALL. Max speed around 20, but i haven't taken the governer off yet, we'll see!
  5. C

Need for speed

I have too much torque, and i need more speed.
  6. C

My first mini .. Bonanza

I'm only 13 and my dad got me a minibike this fall. At the time i had no idea why he was so proud to see his son on a minibike! He loves it when i go riding after school! MINIBIKES ARE LOVE, MINBIKES ARE LIFE!!!!
  7. C

New York rides

I live in New York and was wondering if there were any rides or get-togethers in summer 2015 (I'm going to be 14 by then) I have a 2009 FireHawk minibike and i'm going to get a torque converter soon.
  8. C

Need for speed

I have a 2009 Mitsubishi 186cc engine and it's tearing up my lawn! I want a torque converter to go faster ( the engine says it's good for 28 mph) but i can't find any. Help?