Recent content by cruzier81

1. cruzier81

125cc manual clutch on kart

Ok my sprocket has 52 teeth.that will b alot of take off.man i hate to have to change sprocket,maybe i can make it like drifter kart.
  2. cruzier81

A paddle i need to see that,because it would be nice to brake at same time clutch is in.im not worried alot about top speed.i live by a park and its really hilly.maybe my sprocket has 42 teeth i need to count again.wouldnt that make it easier on clutch having a bigger sprocket.heck if 30 is top...
  3. cruzier81

What if i put a squese handle on steering wheel like a small one on inside that i could press with my thumb?does them 6in drum pad brakes stop pretty good?
  4. cruzier81

My sprocket on axil is like two inches bigger than whats on the pitt bike.the pitt bike would do like 50 and had alot of torc and ,first gear is like a granny gear.i really want to put this motor on here i have drum 6 inch brake.i want to make that pedal the clutch pedal.if i downshift around a...
  5. cruzier81

I seem to be having bad luck on getting tbis kart going.i started out going to put 12hp tec on it ,got it running good then starter flew off.then i was going to put scooter motor on it,but found out dude i got it from took stuff out the tav.so now have roketa 125cc pit bike everything seems junk...
  6. cruzier81

Comment by 'cruzier81' in media 'CAM00484'

Roketa 125cc junk
  7. CAM00484

CAM00484

8. cruzier81

adly 50cc on klipper kart how to do it?

I just learned how the touqe converters work read up on it,pretty neat how it works.
  9. cruzier81

I think i see what your saying so i need small sprocket on axil tranny made for 10 inch wheel so i think it may do good if i can put 4 inch sprocket on motor with the 10 inch on axil how would that work?or could i find a 4 inch sprocket for the 1in axil if so where?
  10. cruzier81

Well i was hoping to find a sprocket with the splines but probly wont match anyways,these adly motors should get around 45mph but im ordering 7g wieghts for variator and getting stronger spring for clutch and performance cdi so it would do around 50 on a scooter,maybe more on go kart since my...
  11. cruzier81

Any tips on type welder and price?ill check craigslist too.just havent welded before and dont want to use car batterys and cloths hangers want it to be strong.
  12. cruzier81

Heres what im going to do first sand grind frame down.place engine on it to figure out wher to put the brackets or bars.looks like im gona have to go to harbor frieght get a welder.then i need to get everything off axil,and i know it will be a bi...h but ive run into that before.hopefully torch...
  13. cruzier81

what motor is this?

Ive moved to section more than two wheels,ive changed my mind im going to put scooter moter on kart.come check it out under adly 50cc.
  14. cruzier81

how to put scooter motor on kart

Ive reposted in more than two wheel sec under adly.i have decided to put scooter motor on it.