Recent content by CRUZR47

1. CRUZR47

Carb choice on Predator 212

No not really because on the chikuni carbs the jet sizes are different from what I have read in the past they are all over the map so to speak, just guessing, I have never ran one before.
  2. CRUZR47

That is the one, if you are running Mikuni carbs. you should own this manual, it is full of info.
  3. CRUZR47

Hey buddy the TM24-8001 comes with a 130 main jet and a 15-pilot jet, and it was point on out of box for me, but if you need to purchase jets, I recommend getting Genuine Mikuni jets, the part# for the main jet is 4/042-xxxx and the pilot jet is vm22/210-xxxx, I would also pick up the Mikuni...
  4. CRUZR47

I would just check around at the top vendors online, to check for sale prices, and make sure it is a genuine Mikuni TM24-8001, I am at sea-level, and I think I ran 130 main and 15 pilot, I have the book on MIKUNI carbs that has all the part numbers of jet sizes, and I know a few good go to...
  5. CRUZR47

Anyone watch Black66 on youtube?

T do like the comparison of various different things he does, but I am jealous of the stable of mini bikes, I tell my old lady he must be single to have that many.
  6. CRUZR47

The TM24 and VM22 are both good carbs and having run both of them on the Predator 212, the TM is the better choice, I sold my doodlebug this past summer which had the TM24 on it, and still kicking myself in the butt for letting it go without changing the carb out with the VM. The TM is a lot...
  7. CRUZR47

Can fuel go uphill?

Fuel pump would be my suggestion, then you can mount your tank wherever you choose.
  8. CRUZR47

79cc predator

I enjoy mine too, I put the ARC billet flywheel on mine , and of course did a governor removal, 18lb. valve springs, nibbi pe19 race carb, header, and milled, ported and polished the head, added the Grubee 5G belt drive transmission on a gas frame bike and it moves pretty good, and very dependable.
  9. CRUZR47

Glad to be here on the forum, thanks for having me, looking forward to learning and sharing.

Glad to be here on the forum, thanks for having me, looking forward to learning and sharing.
  10. CRUZR47

Custom rat rod build

Where did you buy the whitewalls at? and nice build,