Recent content by Danno5691

1. Danno5691

2015 Old School Minibike Show....Ann Arbor, MI

Looking for a 71' Bandit sprocket.... anyone? Behuler? Behuler?
  2. Danno5691

Windber

How about a sprocket for a 71' Bandet?
  3. Danno5691

HS40 throttle question

I agree with marcus, the tempered wire that connects the gov. to the throttle plate sometimes get bound, a slight upward bend can resolve this. Also make sure your throttle cable is well lubricated to allow easy return of the cable inside the sleeve. It all works together but seldom do I ever...
  4. Danno5691

Windber 2014

Go Devil I'll have my Go Devil with us next year Bone stock all original 2 stroker
  5. Danno5691

1971 Rupp Bandit

have you had any luck on your forks? I have two Bandits I'm restoring. Probably one of the most saught after to complete most peoples collections. They were a One-Off Bike. Simplest Rupp of the 70's for lack of shocks , torque converter, jack shaft,. Also the 10" mag rims were only used on the...
  6. Danno5691

Comment by 'Danno5691' in media 'Chopper Jerry's Rupp Bandit - Paint Progress'

Jerry, did you finish the Bandit? Can you give me the paint code or where to get this color. I have two I'm restoring. Thanks dan
  7. Rupp Riders

Rupp Riders

We came with 7 and left with 9......
  8. Danno5691

Windber 2014

I didn't know how it was decided when the picture was to be taken... I missed out. Was it announced over the PA?:shrug:
  9. Danno5691

Windber 2014

Joey, great little kid. His older brother built the yellow trike with the red rims and wide whites. First time attenders from Cleveland.
  10. Danno5691

71' Bandit--Chain Gaurd

Thanks Jim! I'll go check it out. I'm guessing it's Jack Keller.. I missed one last month on e-bay by him for $150 !!!! I'll go look. Thanks
  11. Danno5691

71' Bandit--Chain Gaurd

Have the Bandit decals but waiting to do a complete restoration on both my Bandits before I use them... So it will loo like this at the show this weekend View image in gallery
  12. Danno5691

71' Bandit--Chain Gaurd

View image in gallery
  13. Danno5691

71' Bandit--Chain Gaurd

View image in gallery Not sure about how to navigate around this forum but I think I downloaded some pics..???:out:
  14. 71' Bandit

71' Bandit

Quick restoration several years ago
  15. 71' Bandit

71' Bandit

Quick restoration several years ago