Recent content by dpmalibu

1. D

Looking for a mini bike for my son

Never mind. No longer looking for a mini bike
  2. D

Looking for a mini bike for my son

Looking for a stock Doodle bug or Motovox or anything that runs good, isn't beat up and no more than 3.5 hp for around $200. Located in Philly area. Will travel to NJ and Delaware too I also have an Echo PB-46 HT backpack blower I can throw in on top of the $200 if your mini bike is worth...
  3. D

mini bike for sale

Sold!!!
  4. D

mini bike for sale

will separate motor and frame
  5. D

mini bike for sale

I am selling this project mini bike. It needs a little work. The carb needs to be cleaned and the tires need to be replaced due to some dry rot. Frame had a crack but was welded. I installed a new spark plug and put on a new exhaust pipe. It has a 3HP Tecumseh motor.Forks were loose when I got...
  6. D

bought this yesterday need help

Thanks Chad. it's been a while since I have been on here. I have been looking for a while for something to tinker with and found this on Craigslist. so far the only thing it needs is a tune up and some tires (4.00-5). Does that mean they are 5" wheels(dumb question?). The wheel measures 6"...
  7. D

bought this yesterday need help

can anybody tell me what kind of mini bike this is . I bought it yesterday for $70. I thought it looked cool with the ape hanger -like handle bars. It hasa 3.5HP Tecumseh on it and it has a scrub brake
  8. D

Doodle bug for sale

No shipping local pick up only.
  9. D

Sears Roper mini bike for sale

He still has it. Trailhopper thanks for your help. I forgot to mention no shipping. Local pick up only in Hamilton.NJ
  10. D

Doodle bug for sale

This is also my buddy's bike . Pm me if interested and I can send you his phone number. Pics are on Craigslist Central NJ: Practically new.. only ridden a couple of times. This is the last generation model sold a couple of years ago. 49cc, 2.5 hp motor. One small scuff on fender and...
  11. D

Sears Roper mini bike for sale

This is my buddy's mini bike. Here is a brief description. If you need more info Pm me and I will give you his #: Appears to be almost all original. Older early 70's Sears/Roper minibike. Has rear swingarm and shocks, and front fork springs. has a jackshaft system with 2 centrifugal...
  12. D

Alexander Reynolds Easy Rider

PM sent.
  13. D

2.8 HP Baja Motorsports motor off a Doodlebug

Just like title says I have a 2.8 Baja Motorsports motor off of a doodlebug mini bike. It is a running motor however I accidently broke the spark plug wire terminal when i pulled it off the spark plug. so it will need a new terminal possible a coil wire to run again. It also has a clutch on it...
  14. D

Tecumseh 3.5 HP motor

price drop $50 firm