Recent content by Egorspyle65

1. E

Mickey bike video

Yes thanks. That's an awesome video.
  2. E

Mickey bike video

Anyone know where I can find the video of the kid bombing around on a Mickey bike?
  3. E

Hey Mickey!!

I've tried pb blaster with no luck. Yeah I know about oven cleaner to take off spray paint. Don't really wanna try heat but may be my only option.
  4. E

Hey Mickey!!

Ok I gotta know if the acid hurts the chrome on the springs. Just picked up a Mickey bike like yours. My forks are froze up. Not 100% sure the chrome is ok cause they have been spray bombed.
  5. E

Back again

Haven't been around for a while. Got outta the scene for a while due to financial issues, kids and surgery. I've collected a few decent bikes but none runners right now.
  6. E

Predator on a racing kart

Was gonna make a tab for the rear to compensate for the front being raised.
  7. E

12 vintage mini bikes

Im from upstate SC. Hard to find anything good around here. Lots of Cat minis.
  8. E

12 vintage mini bikes

IM jealous. I live in South Carolina too. I never come across anything like that around here.
  9. E

Predator on a racing kart

Just picked up a racing kart and swapped the engine for a predator. Wanted to know if anyone has ever made brackets to level the tank. Im thinking it can be done as i dont want to relocate the tank or buy a fuel pump. Thanks for any help.
  10. E

Predator throttle help.

Where do you find the return spring for this setup?
  11. E

any truckers here?

I have a friend that has a truck about that same year and his came with a radio/CB combo deal in it. Im pretty sure it was a factory thing.
  12. E

LIL Indian Steering Bushings

Ended up ordering the ones from Mcmaster Carr and they are a perfect fit all around. Would definately suggest these to anyone needing a replacement. Thanks to all who suggested them.
  13. E

Just found out that Fastenal has them too. The company i work for deals with them a lot. They have the identical size to an original bushing. I measured mine and looked them up. Not cheap but there again the perfect size. $3.23 each.
  14. E

Awesome. Thanks so much
  15. E

Im needing these as well for my Lil Indian. What size is needed?