Recent content by elijahsears22

1. E

Predator 212 Swap on Baja Dirtbug - engine vibrations

Mine is a DB30S but thanks for the link! That'll help!
  2. E

Yes I have taken the chain off and ran it. I have determined it was the engine.
  3. E

I'm only 145 lbs and I'm 6 foot. I know, skinny lol but yeah I'm not sure why it's doing it so bad. I'm gonna look into getting a new engine because I traded on Craigslist for the frame and engine and put it together and bought the other parts myself. It's a new engine though, do you guys think...
  4. E

Anybody know where to buy parts for a dirt bug?
  5. E

I have made sure that the chain is aligned. I have the chain on there pretty tight but it seems alright. The clutch is kind of squeeky though. Is that normal? The chain still pops off sometimes because of the engine vibration. I may get in contact with predator to see if they can send me a new...
  6. E

Do you have to grease the clutch at all?
  7. E

Another question. How do you know when a chain is too tight?
  8. E

Thanks for the help guys. The shake has been getting better from riding it the past couple days. I'm going to keep riding and see if it helps. The engine is not stock, to answer your question.
  9. E

So I swapped a Predator 212 onto a Baja Dirtbug and it runs great. Used an engine mounting plate and it fits very tight but fits and works. But the engine shakes so bad at 1/4 - 1/2 throttle. It shakes so bad that it throws the chain. Any idea why this could be? I read that it could be because...