Recent content by ericrg3

1. ericrg3

Torquefest

Yes, they can. i've seen them all over there! cool cars and cold beers!! I was thinking about displaying some of mine but I don't want to worry or babysit them while I have fun too..
  2. ericrg3

1972 sl70 wiring harness! Why must you be so hard to find???

:confused: The Ko's are out there and so is the xl's but no sl70k1 harnesses!!! Does anyone know of anyone that makes them? :scooter:
  3. ericrg3

attex/coleman 2.40 mini bike chain size??

Do anyone know what size chain the Coleman/Attex 2.40 takes? The one that came with mine has 3 master links and is too narrow. (looks like a bicycle chain) & no markings either... size and links would be a huge help. peace!!!:hammer:
  4. ericrg3

Torquefest

I am! live in dbq.
  5. ericrg3

Cnt find an Attex coleman 5.3 parts manual??

Thanks! Do you know what size chain the 2.40 takes? the one that came with it has 3 master links and is too narrow. no markings either...
  6. ericrg3

just wondering what key words do you use to search for the parts on ebay? from what I see there is not much under saxonette 2.40 or 5.30. Thanks!!
  7. ericrg3

can you post the 5.30 manual? My engine is locked up and that Bob wants part numbers from me. What do you search on ebay for the parts? Thanks!!!
  8. ericrg3

My little cousin has 2 2.40's and we together have 2 spare engines that are locked up. they fly around with him riding it!!! I will buy anything I see within reason around that I see
  9. ericrg3

Thanks!! I got them that way. I need that pipe diffuser at the end of the exhaust, a rear brake rod and air box lid were the carb tube fits into. Not sure if that Bob has em or not?!!? He is a month behind on getting parts :((
  10. ericrg3

I have 9 all together. I found a 5.30 for sale by Green Bay Wi. $500. far away from me....
  11. ericrg3

1972 Honda SL70 wiring harness!!!

I have a 72 Honda sl70 k2 & I am in need of a complete wiring harness, battery tray, chain guard and a front fender. If someone has one available for sale, please contact me. Thanks!!!
  12. ericrg3

NOS Sachs 50cc Muffler/exhaust

Not everyone has their face glued to the computer like you. So bug off and find something else to do
  13. ericrg3

Thanks for your help! outside of ebay, where can a guy get some hard parts for these little Coleman's? I have a 2.40 and a 5.30.
  14. ericrg3

Hi, new guy here looking to see if anyone has a complete list of 5.30 parts and numbers. I need to make an order but don't have part numbers!!! The man I am gonna order from wants part numbers. Any help would be just great! Thanks