Recent content by FASTANDLOWAVENGE

1. F

Need help with Manco ID

Just picked this up and would like help with findng the model number so i can order some parts.
  2. F

1969 Rupp Roadster basket case $40

I would say $25 should cover it! Also have it listed local!
  3. F

1969 Rupp Roadster basket case $40

Pretty much complete Rupp Roadster w/o motor. Looks like it was found at the bottom of a river but is really solid (surface rust only). Was going to restore it but don't have the time! P/U in Upstate NY or ship at your expense! $40 How i got it: Now taken apart but all pieces intact
  4. F

Rupp something?

:thumbsup:
  5. F

Rupp something?

Kinda looks like the one i just picked up! 1969 Rupp roadster http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what/14455-my-5-find-what.html
  6. F

1969 Rupp Roadster restore

Its getting a green flaked paint job (i think kids are always changing their minds)! Its going to be a rider by both me and the kids so no need to make everything "correct". Need to find a good place to get decent tires and some repro parts.Who knows i see how this can get addicting bought the...
  7. F

1969 Rupp Roadster restore

I posted a WTB ad on craigslist and picked this up for $5.After posting on here i found out that its a 1969 Rupp roadster that looked like its spent some time under water.Starting to clean it up and its pretty solid.Its going to be me and the boy's project together bike.Here is how i got it and...
  8. F

6.5 clone specs ??

Cool looks like it will fit perfect! Thanks!!
  9. F

6.5 clone specs ??

Anybody got actual measurments of the HF clone 6.5? I need to see if it will fit into something without to much modifying before i buy one!
  10. F

WTB 1969 Rupp Roadster parts

I am looking for the following "69" rupp roadster parts: -head and tail lights -rear fender and maybe front if not salvagable -original rupp tires -rupp hand grips -footpeg covers -ft and rear drum brake parts
  11. F

My $5 find what is it??

Here it is starting to come apart..............
  12. F

My $5 find what is it??

Any pics of a fully restored one out there anywhere? I would like to repaint it the correct color and get the correct lights and gas tank!
  13. F

My $5 find what is it??

Okay then school me on what belongs on it for power and the proper paint sceme so i can "do it right"!
  14. F

My $5 find what is it??

HAHA he might have! Other then surface rust its in decent shape and its gonna see a 6.5 HP Clone!!