Recent content by ferrarifan

1. F

Predator with lighting coils?

Hey, does anyone know if its possible to install the lighting sub assembly from a mb200 on a predator (non-hemi)? this includes the flywheel and the coil packs. If they don't fit do you have any idea what will?
  2. F

WTB a DB30 rear wheel

My bad, the thing came in as the one with the stupid drum brake :/ I had to adapt and overcome
  3. F

WTB a DB30 rear wheel

You can get one on sears parts direct, its about $45.
  4. F

Hello all from NY!

Hello fellow enthusiasts! I recently bought a beat up frame with plans to restore and modify. So far I've learned it's an ARCO EZ rider. I need a new fork or a place to look for one because the one I have is bent. Please let me know if I can get anything that will work for the bike! Appreciate...
  5. F

Wanted: ARCO model 430 front fork

Hey, does anyone have a fork that would fit and ARCO model 430 bike?
  6. F

Help!

Hi friends. I have this minibike frame I bought a couple weeks ago and I cant tell what kind it is. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
  7. Help!!

Help!!

Hey does anyone know what kind of frame this is? I bought it off craigslist but the guy didn't know what it was either. Please help me out if you can!
  8. Help!!

Help!!

Hey does anyone know what kind of frame this is? I bought it off craigslist but the guy didn't know what it was either. Please help me out if you can!