Recent content by hermans13

1. H

what is this?

For $75, buy it. You won't be sorry.
  2. H

HS 40 throttle arm disconnected

I would start by cleaning the shaft of the remnants of paint, etc. Once you get the arm started on the shaft, you can use a small screw driver and push on the shaft through the rectangle opening on the arm to not allow the shaft to slide back into the engine. If the rectangular opening of the...
  3. H

Vintage frame, need help ID’ing it

Wow nice Bike! Thanks for the great photos. Someone on this sight will probably help ID it. Good luck and please keep us posted on your resto progress.
  4. H

Having carb issues with HS 50 mini bike I just bought.

Take your focus off of the carbs for now. Do as sparkwizard suggests in his post above. Is the gasoline fresh? Is the gas tank mounted high enough for gravity feed?, Gas cap vent hole open?, Does gas flow freely and in volume out of the hose to the carb inlet? Is there a good seal between the...
  5. H

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

I would sell them and state: four larger, heavy duty vintage "mini bikes". Be sure to include lots of good clear photos.
  6. H

Simplex project

Nice find! You sure moving along. Looks real good. Good luck and enjoy!
  7. H

Small engine swap for my cruiser

I really like your brake light switch.
  8. H

Any Long Island events?

What time does the fun begin? Thanks!
  9. H

1970 Rupp promotional video,The Maxi World of The Mini Cycle. Rupp mini bikes

This is a cool video. I really enjoyed viewing it. Thanks for sharing!
  10. H

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

I would recheck carefully the valve lash. Did the valve lifters get reversed?
  11. H

My new Rupp continental cover is finally here!!

Looks good! I'm going to need one too.
  12. H

rupp rst 100

I like the VW Camper Van Too! Classy way for your Rupp to travel. Good luck and have fun!
  13. H

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

Are you planning on going to this years Minibike Reunion in Windber, PA on June 14-16 ? If so, I know that you will be able to sell them there.
  14. H

help identifying old cat (?) minibike

upbox17, Welcome to Oldminibikes.com. You have a good base to build on. Axles, Rear Shocks, Brakes, Wheels can all be found at Hent.com see listing at the top of this page. Good luck and enjoy!
  15. H

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

Hello minibikefever. Do any of your 5 hp Tecumseh engines have 3/4" dia. crankshaft?