Recent content by JOHN R GANG

1. JOHN R GANG

ubly 2013

2. JOHN R GANG

Briggs Intek 206 powered drag bike ~ SEE VIDEO 206cc

:scooter: 9 second bike with gear change.
  3. JOHN R GANG

Briggs Intek 206 powered drag bike ~ SEE VIDEO 206cc

Professionally built, Intek motor on alky by Randi, Custom Tillotson carb by Korndog, DB frame, Disc brake, Tomar clutch, custom everything. 11:18 @ 64MPH. 1/8th mile and still pulling hard. $2300 + invested. Pick it up for $1200. Comes with new sealed 5 gal can VP alky. Yeah 11's aren't...
  4. JOHN R GANG

Lapeer dragway-open to mini bikes!!

Just a heads up for Lapeer: Bike, quad, sled etc, anything without a body REQUIRES that you wear full leather pants and jacket, gloves and boots. Not like Ubly where you can race in a T-shirt and jeans. They assume you have all that when you show up. If you roll up to the start without it...
  5. 6404c3012e4e90f4

6404c3012e4e90f4

6. JOHN R GANG

Mikuni DF-62 fuel pump new drag pump $40

Please ask questions by PM only. Why does this forum allows user comments in the classified section? No other forum that I belong to does... Can't be anything more than a simple setting change by admin.
  7. JOHN R GANG

Similar to what JD or any big motor guy runs. (1) 6mm pulse, (1) 8mm inlet (2) 6mm outlet. 38mm carb or larger. My 346 wouldn't pull above 6500 with a standard Mikuni pump. This one does the job.
  8. JOHN R GANG

Serious pump for serious engine. Brand new in the package. $40 shipped. PM
  9. JOHN R GANG

The D vs. Cali THE ON GOING EVENT!!

Minibike Drag racing at Ubly Dragway 06/04/2011 - YouTube
  10. JOHN R GANG

Based on the report I received from SECURITAS corporate HQ regarding Center Point drive Pontiac, MI minibike disturbance, the field officers on 08/14/2011 reported: "they be drugs stashed up in that azz crack".:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: by officers Sha-nay-nay and the cracker dyke...
  11. JOHN R GANG

Dang P. Takin it to a ho nubba level. :wink:
  12. JOHN R GANG

2 brand new 6.5 HF ENGINE BOXES

With foam inserts. FREE. Pick them up here. Trash day is Friday.
  13. JOHN R GANG

motor city drag spot

FK I wish. My sled is parked. Guess I'll screw around with the drag bike Goose.