Recent content by JRONR11

1. J

SBH 9991 Tecumseh kit

Sold
  2. J

Forall scooter for sale

Time to sell toys, I. Have a FORALL scooter from 1957 that has a H30 on it but have the original 2 hp engine. Asking $1100
  3. J

SBH 9991 Tecumseh kit

Pics. Hopefully Here’s one. Can’t figure out how sorry
  4. J

SBH 9991 Tecumseh kit

Don’t know anything about this but it looks complete never been put together. No idea what it’s worth if anything as I know Tecumseh is not s popular engine. Open to offers plus shipping Ron
  5. J

Forall Scooer for sale

Time has caught up with me and it’s time to sell my projects. I have a 1957 Forall with a Running H30 but have the original 2hp engine. Asking $1100. Pics if interested. Ron
  6. J

Airvane governor question

Finally got my 2hp engine and carb from the guys on this site. I have never seen a airvane setup so I removed the cover and noticed that the vane is bent on the outward edge. Is this normal? Also the spring is broken and any idea where to find one? Thanks Ron
  7. J

2 hp tecumseh carb

Anybody got a 2HP tecumseh carb? It uses the airvane gov, my housing is cracked where it mounts and in 2 pieces or thoughts on welding. This came off a 50's sears engine and also looking for a head gasket, it is seeping alittle. Thanks Ron
  8. J

Forall scooter belt guard

Any know where to find a belt guard for a Forall scooter. I know its a longshot but thought i'd check. Thanks Ron
  9. J

Constant speed governor

Picked up a engine with linkage coming out on the output shaft side, can anybody tell me what engines used this setup? I can't find much info on this. No shroud so I have no idea on size /age etc. . Thanks Ron
  10. J

2 hp Tecumseh engine

Hey cowboy. Did some ckecking and looks like I need a 3/4 shaft . I'm guessing I could find a 5/8 clutch to fit. How much are you asking and would you be interested in my SBH 9994 kit? Thanks Ron
  11. J

Tecumseh SBH 9994 kit

Sorry
  12. J

Tecumseh SBH 9994 kit

Anybody have an idea what a Early H50 powersport kit is worth. Looks complete and never put together?thanks Ron
  13. J

2 hp Tecumseh engine

Looking for a early 2-3 hp Tecumseh horizonal with a 5/8 shaft. Thanks Ron
  14. J

2 hp engine

That sure looks like what I need from the pics I found and going to post on the classified and see if someone has one I just hate to modify it.
  15. J

2 hp engine

Thanks, may have to go that way, hoping to keep it factory