Recent content by JSJamboree

1. J

Fox Spoiler? Need parts

Picked up this fox recently, it's in good shape for the most part. Seat is trashed. I think it's a fox spoiler but I'm not sure. The guy swapped a larger techumpsa motor on it, and swapped out the rear sprocket and took off the brake. I'm trying to find a stock rear sprocket and brake for it...
  2. J

New member with an old Blackwidow

When I got the bike 25 years ago it already didn't have the original motor or rear fender. It's still a solid bike, but to me it's a driver, not a show piece. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

How To: Installing Predator motor in Rupp Blackwidow

It had a flathead Briggs, not the original tech so I wasn't as concerned with keeping it original. I spent awhile trying to get it running and gave up for now. It's saved off for a rainy day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

These questions came up in another thread, so I thought I would throw them up on here. From an oil perspective, I overfilled the motor so that it was just shy of the full mark while at an angle. This ensured that the crank still had enough oil on it. It used about 3/4 qt of oil. I also left...
  5. J

So far so good, on the oil front I overfilled it so that it was almost to the full mark while at the angle. I left the low oil sensor in just as a safety precaution. I haven't noticed a starvation of fuel either. I am thinking about building a custom intake manifold to flatten it out, but as...
  6. J

Here are some pics to go along with it. Was having issues with the the site allowing me to add them, then ran into a 5min time limit. Intake Exhaust Clutch Throttle Here are a couple of it all finished
  7. J

I just finished installing a harbor freight predator motor in my Rupp Blackwidow. I saw a few people with pictures of it done on here, and ive seen a couple people asking about it, but didn't see anyone actually talking about what it takes. Its pretty simple so I thought I would go ahead and...
  8. J

Thanks, I dont think it looks as nice as a standard flathead, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. And it pretty much just bolted right up with the existing torque converter and everything. Couldn't ask for much better.
  9. J

New member here, friend pointed me this way when I was looking for some info. Ive got an old blackwidow that use to really flog as a kid. Its sat in a barn for 15 years and I decided it was time to pull it out. Tried to get the Briggs motor in it running but game up. Ended up going with a...