Recent content by Kmartrwe

1. Kmartrwe

Suspension for fatties

well being that this is a minibaja im not really too concerned with the allure of it being a "classic minibike" this is one of those kinds that you can take to hell and back and itll still run =) I have had no issues with it and i bought it to have fun with, not to look at. other vintage...
  2. Kmartrwe

Thumb throttle on minibikes?

yeah I've seen a couple people with those on the internets.. seems like that would be one of the best alternatives.. cheapest atleast..
  3. Kmartrwe

hah thats cool.. thats the main reason i want it on there is when my drunk buds hop on it they get in trouble and seem to get stuck on the throttle and with the TAV-30 on it, it goes way too fast for me to feel any comfortable about it.. i like the feel of the thumb throttle on ATVs just because...
  4. Kmartrwe

cool, i sent him a message.. I also needed to find something to set up to feed the throttle through (i need a clevis along with just about everything) any good set ups or kits anyone can suggest?
  5. Kmartrwe

I want to replace the throttle on my mb165 mini baja to a thumb throttle.. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use.. I've looked online at a few thing and found a lot that are made for atv's n such.. Im assuming that they are universal for the most part.. anyone know any more about...
  6. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

sounds good, ill get pics up asap, thanks!
  7. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

another thing.. u said to take the tank off and start the engine.. how am i supposed to start the engine if the tank is off of it?
  8. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

yeah the style is different i suppose. the tank and filters are different and the positioning changed a lil bit too. Another thing.. if you look on the picture you may be able to see. for this one there is not an outlet that i can see for voltage for the light? the only one that i can see is...
  9. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

it looks the same but its actually not haha. it threw me off too..
  10. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices is the exact engine.. i dont know if this will help anyone... So a governer spring?? what does it look like? and its under the engine?
  11. Kmartrwe

Gah need helpppp!!!!

Ok so i had to replace the honda clone engine on my MB-165 after my friend wrecked it so I Harbor Freight (6.5 honda clone) same deal.. So it didnt come with something for me to run the throttle cable under. I kinda jerry rigged it because i couldnt find anything that would attach that i can run...
  12. Kmartrwe

How much is a tav worth now??

:thefinger: to ur ban comment..
  13. Kmartrwe

I was just kidding lol, Ie: A look into the future
  14. Kmartrwe

I want to go fast

just slap a TAV on it with a smaller sprocket in the back and thatll add a good 20+ mph to ur machine.. A high compression head would add another 2.5 to 3 HP and like jeep said, lose some weight lol. It really makes a huge difference, if you think about it, on a 100 pound bike (bigger bike)...
  15. Kmartrwe

------------------------A Look Into the Future--------------------------- I have a Comet TAV-30 for sale. Antique, no longer made!!! Only $2500!!! :thefinger: