Recent content by krazy4

1. K

Honda 14cc head - $30

sold
  2. K

Honda 14cc head - $30

Nice shape. Was gonna use it on my bike, but decided to keep the motor somewhat stock. Came off a running GX160. Looking for $30 plus shipping. Probably fit in a flat rate box. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
  3. K

14cc complete honda GX160 head

bump
  4. K

I can probably get a pic later today. For example say if you motor waas 8.5:1 it would change to around 10.8:1. I could be off a little bit, but it is over 2 points in increased compression.
  5. K

Want $50 for the head. It's nice! Has valves, rockers, springs all still installed. Never been raced, was an industrial engine. Raises compression over 2 points if put on a gx200 or 6.5hp clone motor. PM if you have any questions. Thanks!
  6. K

Chain keeps breaking at the master link

I put the master link on the inside, and the correct way. I also lined up the chain as best as I could. Seemed to work. Rode the bike around quite a bit and the chain didn't fly apart. Thanks for all the help!
  7. K

I don't know, when I go to find the chain on the street it is just the chain and no master link to be found. I'm guessing its just pulling apart. I need to get one of those ARC chain breakers, but really don't wanna spend 20 bucks on it. lol
  8. K

Got bored so...

I guess I don't understand why you made two pipes. Function>Form Good job for fabricating it yourself though! :thumbsup:
  9. K

I'm thinking about just welding a small bead on the damn master link. lol
  10. K

Ohhh...alright. I'll do that and put it on the other side. Thanks! I'll mess with it tonight and see if anything looks weird. Thanks!
  11. K

No, it's pretty new chain. The master links are from orscheln's though. They may be cheap master links. What do you mean open end facing the clutch? I have the open end facing the direction the chain travels when going forward.
  12. K

So I put the master link on the right way, and the chain still broke right at the master link. I don't know what to do next. Kinda pissed at this thing right now.
  13. K

I might have installed the master link wrong. I'll make sure I put it on facing the direction of travel next time. HAHA, thanks for the help man I appreciate it. :out: It's a #35 sprocket.
  14. K

I just switched to a 50T rear sprocket and now my bike gets moving on the top end. It gets up to 50mph now. Anyways, after about 2 minutes of riding, the chain will fly off and the master link is nowhere to be found. Could I possibly have the motor and clutch misaligned, or is 50mph too...
  15. K

13hp GX390 clone carb

Hey thanks man! $20 is the new price.