Recent content by LONG

1. L

Sensation chopper

yes!
  2. L

Wanted 3 or 5 hp flat head Briggs in Illinois

Looking for a running 3 or 5 hp flathead Briggs for my boys go cart truck. Predator is going to require modifications.
  3. L

Symco shakedown drags 2015

there is some Drama here. there will be an event the second weekend of Aug. not Symco Shakedown. but at the same grounds with same criteria. different guys. I think the show taking over is Symco hotrod weekend? not clear yet. looks like John Spence and Paul Meyer are your contacts.
  4. L

OK, Mike said its not an issue. you guys can have your own area at the stack.
  5. L

did you guys sign a waiver before? maybe only people with signed waivers be allowed on the track? you know it only takes one joker to race on the track to ruin it. I know this bunch would be fine, but......
  6. L

I'll send him a message
  7. L

I think it would be cool, but to be on the grounds in the infield the bike would need to be period correct looking. I probably won't make it again this year. going to Bonneville with the Buick. I could contact the guy who puts Symco on?
  8. L

80's car brand go cart?

can anyone tell if this brake set up is generic and available?
  9. L

80's car brand go cart?

found that my car buddy has the exact one. should look like a Dodge lil express. thanks Markus
  10. L

80's car brand go cart?

well, just bought it. could not pass it up. the wife will not be amused. but, this thing could be cool. I pick it up after next week. anyone have info?
  11. L

80's car brand go cart?

what is this? coworker is selling. might be interested....like I need another project
  12. L

IRON INVASION 4. Woodstock IL. October 3rd 1015

OH man what a great time. was too busy with the flow of the show to catch all the action. my car club helps with the set up and operation of the show. while working I did catch some guys jumping the moto cross track with their minis. awesome. thanks for supporting a great cause.
  13. L

IRON INVASION 4. Woodstock IL. October 3rd 1015

not sure if we'll do that again. I'll talk to my club brothers. its a cool concept, but needs some engineering to counter the environment. this year is looking GREAT! I still will not have a mini ready. both mine are under construction.