Recent content by mattfishdog

1. M

ohio mini bikers

also these places are out in the country so if anyone wants to drag race on the street we can do that too.
  2. M

ohio mini bikers

attention ohio minibikers. i have found two places that i frequently ride that are some trails. they are what i would call advanced rider trails with dangerous hill climbs. if you dont have a tav or bad ass mini you will not make it up ninety percent of the hills but there are also places near...
  3. M

tillotson troubles

i received my gx 390 carb kit today from nr racing. put it on after work and it fired right up. i contacted ec carburetors and explained everything and they said send in the carb. thanks for everyone's suggestions.
  4. M

tillotson troubles

thanks nos. i may be selling it if i cant figure it out and this gx 390 set up is sweet.
  5. M

tillotson troubles

also i wanted to add this thing ran like a raped ape when it started yesterday the first time. i was slinging rocks all over my back yard at half throttle. it now does not work without starting fluid. brand new carb. no junk in it. fuel pump works. im puzzled. calling ec carburetors again...
  6. M

tillotson troubles

thanks for the responses. the plug was fouled. however i replaced it with a new plus and it would only start with starting fluid now. i realize the springs are excessive but 18# wear out after 1 day of riding and float the valves. i had it up to 6450rpm with a cl1 cam before the larger dyno cam...
  7. M

tillotson troubles

so i got a ec birt hl334wx dominator plus gas carb. i put it on and got it fired up relatively quick warmed up the engine putted around a little kept stalling due to not having set any idle yet per the instructions that came with it. ran awesome when i was hitting the gas. this is a step up from...
  8. M

Hot Laps & Hot Dogs - Brownsburg,IND

Oops. 6 I see. I may be able to bring three more racers to this. Do you run different classes or heads up? I have been trying to find some minibike racing for a while and you are a little under 2 and a half hours away. How late are you guys racing?
  9. M

Hot Laps & Hot Dogs - Brownsburg,IND

What time do you race?
  10. M

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

mine. this thing will do a wheelie right now
  11. doodle bug 6.5

doodle bug 6.5

billet flywheel and rod. stronger springs. box stock 1 cam. cvt(torq a verter) . hydraulic disc brake.
  12. doodle bug 6.5

doodle bug 6.5

billet flywheel and rod. stronger springs. box stock 1 cam. cvt(torq a verter) . hydraulic disc brake. NO GOVERNOR oooooooooooo noooooooooo.
  13. doodle bug 6.5

doodle bug 6.5

billet flywheel and rod. stronger springs. box stock 1 cam. cvt(torq a verter) . hydraulic disc brake.
  14. M

billet rod and flywheel for 6.5 clone

nevermind just bought them from arc
  15. M

billet rod and flywheel for 6.5 clone

Title says it all. Hit me up. Thanks for looking. Prefer ARC