Recent content by mcbob

1. mcbob

Deckson Eagle 80

If you go to Australian Vintage Mini Bikes you can view the brocure sent to me by John Booth showing the Deckson Eagle 80 the last Deckson model imported into Australia ..... John's father worked for Deckson and brought home for appraisal the various Deckson models which John field tested...
  2. mcbob

Deckson Hunter for 1974

Well old mate thats a good question there's a few in the Deckson, Deltek and Grand Prix range i have found that i didn't know about and my site has brought them into life. Hopefully more brocures will surface showing others as i feel there's more to come. Ebay is another great source so i keep...
  3. mcbob

Deckson Hunter for 1974

Got this sent to me for inclusion on my web site cool. Deckson Hunter ........................ Mc Bob.
  4. mcbob

McCulloch at Bonneville and 110 mph

Yep i have seen a few drag racing mini's but i have never known that McCulloch was in volved in Bonneville apparantly the ad is early 70's and a few years before the 101b and 101d ............ i'm doing my Deltek Grassgrub with an extended frame and two Mac 93's with chambers in a drag racing...
  5. mcbob

McCulloch at Bonneville and 110 mph

Well fellas this is an interesting read and brings to light something i didn't know about McCulloch Kart Engines and Bonneville and a couple of Land Speed Records of over 100 mph McCulloch Land Speed Records ..................... I also have a great luv of anything McCulloch Enjoy...
  6. mcbob

So Happy

Shane i wonder what sort of following there was for Mini Bikes in NZ and was there many marketed there in the late sixties and early seventies ? Bob.
  7. mcbob

Deltek Deckson and Grand Prix downunder.

Since there's no clutch and no starter i image it's push started Mc Bob.
  8. mcbob

Deltek Deckson and Grand Prix downunder.

Well not all Deckson Dashers are slow Dwights Dasher ............................................ Mc Bob. ................ :hammer:
  9. mcbob

Vintage Minibike Guide magazine

Just be a bit careful on infringing copyright if that you plan on what your saying as it amazes me that after all these years the origional publisher might not be as dead and buried as you think. Mc Bob.
  10. mcbob

Any Bird brains out there.

If the carb is a Flatback Mac carby they are indeed hard to source but if it's the large bore BDC you could replace it with a Tillerton HR then the kits are easy to obtain. Mc Bob.
  11. mcbob

Ding How or Nova Products of California

I was thinking along the sane lines as the mini's they exported from Taiwan maybe the YTM who ever they were in Taiwan but we ended up with as Delteks Deckson and Grand Prix Bob.
  12. mcbob

Chainsaw motors

There's a heap of the older Mac's that use the stepped PTO crank besides the Mac 15. Check my Mac Kart engine site for more details. McCulloch Kart engines. Mc Bob.
  13. mcbob

Lawn Mower engine

Some-one wrote turn it into a trike well that was offered and called the Runabout Grand Prix Identification ... 6-1972 ................ Bob.
  14. mcbob

Lawn Mower engine

Seems as though you have yourself a Grand Prix Deluxe there ol mate and they came with or without an engine from the distributor in Melbourne Australia Deckson Deltek Gran Prix Mini - Bikes ................................ Bob.
  15. mcbob

Please post pics of your drag mini

I don't get the feelin that 1 1/2 HP would snap anything really except the elastic holding my jock srap up and those candy bikes well they too. Mc Bob.