Recent content by MetalManmini

1. M

Project Bug Parts?

So its winter enough to start work on my "winter" project. Last year Santa brought my son a Doodle Bug. Soon after a c6.5 clone was installed. Next we are going to install an exhaust, filter and fuel tank. My question is which ones? Below are the ones I've been looking at. Any issues...
  2. M

New "old style" Doodle with New 6.5 installed

I cant give these things away. I guess there keepers:doah:
  3. M

$350 for both...The Bug w/ 6.5 and the Manco Streaker
  4. M

Yes...still have them. Call me if you would like. 678-468-3592

Yes...still have them. Call me if you would like. 678-468-3592
  5. M

I like to call it my golf kart on "roids" ;) Need these Mini's gone:thumbsup:
  6. M

I have it on Ebay local classified advertised 200mi from zip 30019 and Craigslist so maybe I'll get it gone that way.:thumbsup: Thanks guys
  7. M

I blame Obama and the airlines:laugh: Deal of the century $350 for both...get them out of my shop!!! I got a new toy and need money for parts!!:wink:
  8. M

Am I way out of line on my price or does everyone live on the other side of the earth from me?:smile: Please see pics on above post...Thanks:thumbsup:
  9. M

Please see pictures.... Reasonable Offers?
  10. M

New "old style" Doodle with New 6.5 installed I have a newer (bought new Dec 2010) Old Style Doodle bug with a new harbor freight 6.5 hp and 6.5 engine conversion kit installed. It has maybe 1hour of total use. Also Included; original 2.8 with 10 min of run time. My son laid it...