Recent content by minibikemike1999

1. M

CT200u EX Stage 2 Kit questions

i followed this video to a T, unaware if he removed the internal governor or not.
  2. M

im not skilled with these things if you couldnt tell lol, i was looking for answers on reddit and that might be part of it.
  3. M

i have a new valve seal coming in too, so hopefully thatll also help fix said issue.
  4. M

how would one adjust the float level, and tweakcthe governer. any youtube videos would also be helpful. thank you.
  5. M

Non-EPA Carburetor For Predator 212cc Honda GX200 6.5HP Hisun from OldMiniBikes Warehouse. believe its a 0.37/0.38 jet that i put in it. came with the stage 2 kit.
  6. M

Removed the internal gear; left the arm inside the engine as i didnt have anything to plug the hole with, and the smoke coming out the exhaust is white/ grey, im assuming valve leak considering i opened the valve cover head and it smelt like gas, n my oil smells a bit like gas as well.
  7. M

I installed a stage 2 kit, (18lb valve springs, aftermarket carb, air filter, and exhaust) as well as Speed Gov Delete, And the Aluminum Billet Flywheel. Today, when i started my bike after work, i noticed it was smoking quite a bit from the exhaust, read about it that it could be Valve seal...