Recent content by MrMurphy1025

1. M

Predator 212 block

which block is the first gen predator block?
  2. M

Predator 212 block

How durable are these Predator 212 blocks? At what point does the block become the weak link? I've seen a few of these motors with 3" pistons, how do they hold up?
  3. M

K&S Hornet forks

This is my K&S Hornet Deluxe. Notice the forks have a spacer/collar welded right to the end of the fork tubes. I've looked at picture after picture online of the Hornet Deluxe models, and cannot find one with these forks. They all have the fork ends stamped flat with holes drilled for the axle...
  4. M

New guy

Welcome!! lets see some pics!!
  5. M

I beleive its an old K&S

I just discovered that too, been doing a little research.
  6. M

I beleive its an old K&S

Picked this up from a fella today, I think its an old K&S Hornet, but im not 100% sure of that. Can anyone tell me for sure?
  7. M

Bought at a yard sale

Thats awesome!!,lol
  8. M

Briggs Raptor intake for Mikuni carb

Anyone know where i can find this intake?
  9. M

Stroker Briggs Build

What intake and carb is that?
  10. M

Favorite mini???

Of all the mini's out there today.... Doodle Bug, Taco, Azusa, Rupp, Cat, the list goes on and on..which one do you love the most?
  11. M

Tecumseh star vs. Hm100

Im surprised that there isn't more info on the web about them, i suppose I can call VKE or Clements racing and get the low down on them.
  12. M

Tecumseh star vs. Hm100

VKE says the star engine and the standard production hm100 are different engines with internal parts that will not interchange. Can anyone elaborate on this for me and is the a production based engines suitable for a star clone build? Thanks.
  13. M

Tecumseh Star

thanks for the info fellas.
  14. M

Tecumseh Star

Ill check em out, thanks bro.
  15. M

Tecumseh Star

Are there still aftermarket engine parts available for the HM100 Tecumseh Star class engine? Thanks.