Recent content by newf

1. N

Baja mb 200

The prob with that dave is I can't get it started is there another way to check clutch.Would the clutch make pull cord hader to pull and not start at all .Sorry for so many questions but i'm a carpenter and not that mechanical wish I was but that's it.thanks for helping.
  2. N

Baja mb 200

Not sure what you mean Dave but before it died it fully accelerated on it's own thank god son wasen't on it then it died and hasen't started since.
  3. N

Baja mb 200

GUMPIT AND JEFF, Thanks for replying will try that with carb.Jeff woul dirty clutch stop bike from starting and how much for new clutch,also would dirty clutch make pull cord stiffer?
  4. N

Baja mb 200

How do I tell if there is water in the carb?I looked at air filter it was a little damp but nothing major
  5. N

Baja mb 200

Hi , Buckeye ,thanks for replying it's been a while.It seems to have spark but pull cord seems a lot stiffer and motor started a couple times then just died when I gave it gas.
  6. N

Baja mb 200

Hi everyone,i puchaed a Baja mb 200 for my son this past xmas .Up until this past weekend it has performed perfectly .The problem seemed to start after my son went through a lot of water.At first it didn't sound right and next day it wouldn't start:shrug:,can someone chime in and tell me what...
  7. N

The Baja HEAT....Er

Your bike looks sweet really like the back fender .how did you shape it? Did you just use a grinder or saws all and file? Also do you get much mud spray with fender that short?
  8. N

Adding rear rack to baja mb 200

Thanks for the reply ADRENALINE, that rokon idea is great it looks fairly easy to do.This will be a small job for me this winter .We have great fishing here in NEWFOUNDLAND,and i want to be able to take some gear into the secluded ponds and streams.Once again thanks:thumbsup:
  9. N

nice job mb165 looks really sharp.Do you think i could rig a ball hitch some how to tow little trailer.
  10. N

ADRENALINE could you explain your idea of bolting wheels directly to risers or some kind of sketch .Thanks for reply you too dejaa i think i will use that idea for front rack.
  11. N

regarding trailer and rack Hey adrenaline i do plan on building my own, i would like to see some guys ideas on here for ideas on axle and what material is used for box.Hoppy thanx for the info. I'm sure there has to people on here who tow fishing ,camping or hunting gear with their minis .I...
  12. N

Thanks for reply ADRENALINE the monster dog has a nice rack but i need a little bigger.The rokon trailer looks awesome but out of my price range .Anybody have pics of tailers to tow behind their bikes.i woud like to be able to tow small inflatable fishing boat and 2hp honda motor anyone with...
  13. N

Hey guys, anybody ever add a rear rack to there mini baja ? I would like to be able to carry a gas can and some gear.Or if someone has idea for adding tow hook to tow small cart.Some ideas or photos of your ideas would be great thanks JAY.
  14. N

Tav from bmi

Thanks for reply Bullhead ,i will try to keep an eye one ebay .I have never bought from there before.The Tav in your link there is one with 10 tooth and one 12 tooth should i go with 12 tooth.The prices you got seem a lot more reasonable.Like you said, i will have to put in the work.What is...
  15. N

Tav from bmi

regarding tav Sorry NEWOLDSTOCK but the add says free shipping BMI is located in ONTARIO, CANADA .The add says free shipping not meaning to be sarcastic but free shipping includes CANADA unless you can explain otherwise .