Recent content by nORMAN tINKER

1. N

Not seeing DB's on Craigslist...?

Love the thread. I now truly understand what a troll is. There will always be that ass at a meeting or conversation that has to immerse himself negatively into the situation. What would we do without em'. :thumbsup:
  2. N

My life story, everywhere I'm not. I have a nice Fox Sprite body if anyone wants to trade it for a db rolling chasis..?
  3. N

Really just a statement. I really thought I would be seeing more broken down db's in the want ads. Joe's Sports has one in the liquidation process with a blown engine and flat rear tire. They still want 175.00 for it?? I guess as they get closer to the end of the liquidation the price will come...
  4. N

Black Friday Deals?

The Joe's store has lots of them. Funny thing, they will not sell them in the box, only assembled. And for 219.00 there is no assembly fee. I wanted it un-assembled because I'm just taking it apart.
  5. N

Black Friday Deals?

Its a sporting goods chain in Oregon,Washington, and Idaho, Used to be called GI Joes. Joe's - Weekly Ad 219.00 with mail in rebate.
  6. N

Black Friday Deals?

I too am waiting on this info. Stenny.
  7. N

Black Friday Deals?

Last year about this time someone mentioned DB's selling for 100.00 the day after Turkey Day. Anyone hear any scuttlebutt this year?
  8. N

Harbor Freight 6.5 Engines Back on Sale!!

This coupon came out of our local paper in Eugene, Oregon. These coupons have been posted before and simply printed and used. In regards to mounting bolts, mine did not come with them.
  9. N

Another mystery machine..What is it?

Couldn't resist...:smile:
  10. N

Good Question. HF has an online help line Monday through Friday. Ask tomorrow.
  11. N

Get in there! 100.00 for 6.5......... Wow!
  12. N

Wheels

Steve, great idea. I see many projects on here and would love to know tire and wheel sizes. I'm a complete noob when it comes to minis, it'd be nice to have a "mini bike q&a for noobs" section. I have seen a few folks ridiculed on here for "noob" questions, granted the search option is probably...
  13. N

K8balls first seat?

8 Ball do have a picture of your current offerings? Love to see some side by sides.
  14. N

Question for the metal guys

My company sells 1026 dom for 2.88 per ft. That is a .875 x .095 wall. Our 4130 1" x .065 wall goes for 3.50 per ft.. The 4130 is overkill if you ask me. 1018/1026 Dom or Seamless is fine for your application. We don't carry alluminum but I know it trumps steel by a longshot. Good Luck.