Recent content by Oakley

1. Oakley

GOPED Retailers?

Looking to get a GOPED Sport, Does anyone know any general local retailers that sale them usually? From what I see it looks like the only place to buy on is online.
  2. Oakley

Police & Mini Bikes

Police encounters with Mini Bikes, I know states very from laws but here in Kansas rules pretty much just say don't ride go-karts all those kind of things in the street etc... I know a lot of cops because I work at a gun shop and I know there are a few cops that are :thefinger: but for those...
  3. Oakley

$89.99 clone - March 12-14

Sweet!, Going to have to buy me a few.
  4. Oakley

Engine Bolt Will Not Come Off?

This is going to be sweet!, Extra money to use for performance parts. They have them listed for $169.99 at our HF. My neighbor was to cheap to spend the extra $70.
  5. Oakley

I am going to do a full inspection and rebuild the bike frame all that good stuff tomorrow since I didn't have time today. Pretty funny story though, The neighbor across from me saw me working on the mini bike and came over to BS for a little bit. He saw my engine and said he needed a 6.5Hp...
  6. Oakley

Engine Choke Problems

Problem fixed.
  7. Oakley

Engine Choke Problems

Hello, I am working on a pretty beat up Greyhounf 6.5HP engine I picked up from a guy. After rebuilding the engine last night, Everything seemed good and flawless. Cleaned the card, ETC.. all that good stuff. Ive been trying to get it to run right all this morning and with no luck so I decided...
  8. Oakley

*Update First off I would like to thank everyone for there input and I hope others can benefit from the information. I didn't get a chance to make it up to HF today. Not to long after after watching sexiest girls on spikes network I went back out to the garage tried a few different methods to...
  9. Oakley

It is a bolt & nut, I'm done messing with it so I am just going to go to HF and look at some tools, Be nice to have a tool when something like this happens again.
  10. Oakley

I am working on one of my Baja warriors and taking the engine off to clean/ rebuild her. One of the four bolts holding the engine will not come off, I have took this engine off several times but this time it does not want to budge. The bolt may be bent or something but from looking at it I can...
  11. Oakley

Come Welcome Me Again..

Hello, I had a account on here a while back ( 3 months ) and tried to log in like I usually do but it says you have the wrong username or password. Then it said my email was not registered, Might of used a different email idk. So I decided to make a new account.