Recent content by outdoorguy

1. outdoorguy

while not a true mini bike the seed was planted on this forum

Worked on the wiring today. Have to work a 12 hour midnight but can't get away from it. Hooked up a number of connections with the help of the wiring diagram, Then when I was finished... turned the key. Lights came on and the neutral indicator. Reached over and hit the the starter button... just...
  2. outdoorguy

Bike is complete but for wiring. Found a wiring diagram and am slowly working through it. Added straight pipes out of stainless steel and polished since last pic. Outdoorguy
  3. outdoorguy

Added foot pegs, kick stand, headlight, tail light and pipes. Start wiring tomorrow. Got a week off for deer season, but dosen't start till Thursday so will have a little free time to work on it. outdoorguy
  4. outdoorguy

The Baja HEAT....Er

I like the look the way it is. Too busy and you lose the nice lines and that's where your at now. Just one man's opinion. I do like the fender. Outdoorguy
  5. outdoorguy

Good to be back. Most active forum I've ever been on. Eevryone doing their own thing and it's OK. I like that. outdoorguy
  6. outdoorguy

Motor mounts welded in and front fender mounted. Head light, tail light, kick stand, disc brakes, sprocket and chain next, Finally wiring. Going to be a challenge, but have a 81 cm200t (my sons) to use as a wiring diagram. Motor was running great in the old bike a month ago. looks...
  7. outdoorguy

The story i got was the frames were early csc frames which were considered surplus and the wheels the same. I bought them from off ebay. When I contacted the seller for information. It was the California Scooter Company. Small world. I had bought the frame to build the same type of bike the...
  8. outdoorguy

I built two bikes last winter. One a Mustang Pony wannabe built on a Baja Warrior frame. This fall and winter I'm going the next step. This is a mustang pony wannabe that will be road legal. Built on a CSC frame with a 200cc Honda twin. Still much to do. Wiring will be a challenge. The only...
  9. outdoorguy

looking for axle sources

looking for a vendor. Who would have Baja Warrior axle. Outdoorguy
  10. outdoorguy

Wanted Baja Warrior axle

I didn't know there was a difference. Won't make any difference as I'm going to chop it for a build Im doing and reweld it shorter. Let me know what you need for it. Outdoorguy
  11. outdoorguy

Wanted Baja Warrior axle

looking for baja warrior axle Outdoorguy
  12. outdoorguy

wanted Baja Warrior forks

want to buy front forks with bars for Baja warrior/heat Outdoorguy
  13. outdoorguy

Baja Heat/Warrior/Hawg Ty rear wheel/rim with drum brake assembly.

Have one withtire. Looking for trade for front forks for same.almost new. 2010 pm me