Recent content by Predator212cc24

1. P

Idle problems on predator 212

I am a little confused with ur last post evil tweety bird I did use the key that OldMiniBikes warehouse sent with the kit, is this what ur asking me?? And is that the problem? So the billet flywheel has a built in timing advance it already? If that's the case I need to pull it off and just use a stock key?
  2. P

I went back through everything reset valve lash again re gaped plug and used a new plug re gapped coil made sure I had no air leaks and I can get it to start buy won't idle although it does response to me increasing the throttle when it does run but still ends up dying anyou ideas?
  3. P

How can I check to see if the timing is correct and I have the valves set at 002 and 003
  4. P

I have no load on the motor currently as I have taken the clutch off the crank for now. Sometimes when I go to yank the pull start in jerks back i have checked the valves and they open and close correctly this have a stage 2 high performance kit on it from OldMiniBikes warehouse and I have a 6625 billet...
  5. P

Yes most of the time it is with the choke closed or I may open it a 1/4 turn I have to mess with the choke and the throttle sometimes just to get it to start
  6. P

I had a small vacuum leak that I have fixed, but still it will foul out plugs and not idle when moving the throttle lever it will die when I try to open it up all the way
  7. P

My problem is now I can get it to start and idle but not without feathering the throttle and even then it will still die any ideas??
  8. P

I did its a brand new carb that's on it
  9. P

Yes I have upgraded all the recommended parts
  10. P

I have cleaned the carb and I don't have the linkage hooked up to it right now
  11. P

Can't get predator 212 to idle it revs up and down on its own there r no adjustment screws on carb I think it's a fuel air mixture problem any ideas?? Also when I try to give ithe any throttle it won't review it just dies
  12. P

Predator 212cc wheels spiningredients as soon as I start engine

No its a stage 2 high performance kit I ordered from OldMiniBikes the carb is pre set from the factory and I don't have and linkage hooked up
  13. P

Predator 212cc wheels spiningredients as soon as I start engine

Can't figure out why my tav2 engages as soon as I start go kart I took the linkage off of throttle but the wheels will spin on the lowest possible setting also fouling plugs like crazy and when I try to give it more throttle it boggs down and dies it has also backfired a couple times any ides???
  14. P

Predator 212cc

No clutch is cleaned and re lubed chain is not tight I reset valve lash again it will start when I spram starting fluid into carb bug won't stay running and I have checked to make sure I'm getting fuel to carb and I am and once again when I start it it automatically starts spinning the rear tires